Xbox scammed me off an 100 dollar xbox store gift card

Discus and support Xbox scammed me off an 100 dollar xbox store gift card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i was about to purchase something with my gift card and our power went out and when ti turned back on i turned the xbox on and when i tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Declanholdsworth, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Xbox scammed me off an 100 dollar xbox store gift card

So i was about to purchase something with my gift card and our power went out and when ti turned back on i turned the xbox on and when i tried to redeem it again because it hadnt saved and it said the code had already been redeemed and i lost an 100 dollar
    gift card so can u help me get it back?

:)

Declanholdsworth, Dec 28, 2019
  2. Mimori 775 Win User

Declanholdsworth,

Have you checked your
    Microsoft account balance
    and
    order history
    yet?

• Checking Account Balance: On the xbox go to system > settings > account > payment & billing and scroll left to see your account balance.
    If you've already checked both locations you can check out the
    gift card solution here
    . This includes trying to redeem the code online:
    Redeem Code

It's possible that you may need to request a new code to be sent to you. If none of the above has resolved your issue you can follow the:

Request a new digital code
    solution to request a new one to be sent to you.

I hope this helps!
  3. Jayhab4real Win User

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/troubleshoot-gift-card-code-issues
  4. Sanguinem Malum Win User

Scammed implies intent, this was an unfortunate incident and you should contact customer services for assistance.
  5. Jayhab4real Win User

You'll need to contact support.xbox.com and explain the situation
  6. BADBOY GOODMAN Win User

Attempting to use a SecureSpend Prepaid card buts its not working what can I do?

I dont knoiw about xbox But securespend gift cards are a huge scam rip off you may never get your money back. I have been fighting for 800 dollars for over a week and may never get it it back.....I paid cash at safewaY
Thema:

1. Xbox scammed me off an 100 dollar xbox store gift card - Similar Threads - scammed off 100

2. What have Microsoft become? SCAMMING?

in XBoX on Windows
    What have Microsoft become? SCAMMING?: I have lost all faith in Microsoft, So my first issue (I have to accept half of the blame here) but I was an avid Xbox gamer, and of course had an active subscription back in the day. Stopped...
  3. I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed

in XBoX on Windows
    I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed: i got scammed and i cant log into my minecraft account anymore and cant do anything about it because i dont have access anymore. My minecraft account name is AppleBG....
  4. Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?: I have gone through so many Xbox controllers with stick drift it is ridiculous. I purchased the Xbox Series S just to have my controller conveniently get stick drift exactly 1 month after the...
  5. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  6. Xbox controller update scam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller update scam: This is my 2nd Xbox series x controller that has sticking buttons after a software update. How are Microsoft getting away with it?? Anyone else experiencing the same thing? In my opinion they have...
  7. Is Xbox Design Labs scamming me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox Design Labs scamming me?: I ordered a controller in December, it was stuck in processing for 4 weeks, and I've now spent a few weeks calling a few times a week, just to spend a collective time of roughly 8-9 hours in total...
  8. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  9. Is this a scam email?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this a scam email?: [img] i just got this email saying I requested a refund but I haven't requested a refund in months. I even looked at my refund statuses and nothing was there. Is this a scam email or something?...
  10. i got scammed by microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    i got scammed by microsoft: I canceled my xbox ultimate membership that i had already payed for and the decided to take $18 out of my account as a goodbye so i want my money back cause thats just outrageous...