Xbox says that I no longer own a game that i bought

Discus and support Xbox says that I no longer own a game that i bought in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A year or two ago I bought the crew two gold edition and I recently redownloaded it but now it says that I no longer own the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Duncan Gordon, Oct 29, 2023.

1. Xbox says that I no longer own a game that i bought

A year or two ago I bought the crew two gold edition and I recently redownloaded it but now it says that I no longer own the game

:)

Duncan Gordon, Oct 29, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I bought a game but it no longer says I own it.

If that's the case, the game may have been shared with you and for you to play it again, you will be needing to re-purchase it.
  3. TomBailey_2 Win User

Hi there, thank you for replying. I have checked all possible accounts an still the game doesnt show up.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi TomBailey_2, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You may have purchased it on a different account of yours because all successful transactions are added to our order history (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders) and if the game is not visible from there, you may need to check all other possible accounts.
  5. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Duncan G, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Here are some steps you can take to fix the problem:

Check your account and purchase history: Sign in to your Xbox account and verify that you are using the same account you used to purchase The Crew 2 Gold Edition. Please double-check your purchase history to make sure the game appears as a previous purchase. If you see the purchase in your history, it should indicate that you own the game.

Restore Licenses: On Xbox consoles, license issues can sometimes occur, making games appear as if they are not your property. To resolve this, go to the Xbox dashboard and navigate to Settings > Account > License Transfer. Follow the instructions to transfer licenses, which should restore your ownership of the game.

Check for account or subscription issues: If you have an active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass subscription, make sure your subscription is up to date and there are no issues with your account. Sometimes subscription or billing issues may temporarily affect game ownership.

Refresh your console: Try power cycling your Xbox console. Turn off the console, unplug the power cord from the back, and wait 10 to 15 seconds. Then, plug the power cord back in and turn on the console. This can help update the system and resolve any temporary issues.

Contact me again if the problem persists.

Best regards.
  6. onyxishere Win User

It says i no longer own the game

Sorry to hear you're having issues. If you purchased the game on your tag then try the steps listed below. Move to the next option if one doesn't work.

1. Power cycle by holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down.

2. Delete the game and reinstall it.

3. Factory reset the console (there is an option to keep installed games/apps)

4. If all else fails and you did purchase the game on your account then call phone support for more assistance. Click this link to get the number for your region http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false
Thema:

1. Xbox says that I no longer own a game that i bought - Similar Threads - says longer own

2. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  3. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  4. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  5. I refunded a game but I didn’t get my money back, but it says they did, do I just wait longer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded a game but I didn’t get my money back, but it says they did, do I just wait longer: I refunded a game but I didn’t get my money back, but it says they did, do I just wait longer ? 7e2ac95b-d535-458a-a819-95314ad47866
  6. $109 was taken off on the 9/11 8 days later it says payment failed and I no longer have my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    $109 was taken off on the 9/11 8 days later it says payment failed and I no longer have my...: I preordered MW3 on the 11th of September 8 days later payment failed and I don't have to money on my card or the game f5e5a644-b577-469b-adde-a27e31e01ed2
  7. Microsoft is saying I no longer own a game, is there any way I can get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft is saying I no longer own a game, is there any way I can get it back?: Hi, I downloaded mine craft from a card download that came with my Xbox (I downloaded it on pc). I recently had to factory reset my pc and now my Microsoft store says I no longer own the game. Is...
  8. My account was hacked and it says it no longer exist

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and it says it no longer exist: When I try to sign in, the login says the account no longer exist, however my xbox accounts email has been replaced by someone else! Please help! I just want my account back in my hands! And not...
  9. Games say I no longer own DLC I do on Xbox Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games say I no longer own DLC I do on Xbox Windows: Howdy, I've been playing Remnant From the Ashes on the Xbox app for Windows. Just today, it says I don't own and cannot use DLC while in the game. However, the Microsoft Store and Xbox app show...
  10. Two of my Games have disappeared and say I no longer own them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two of my Games have disappeared and say I no longer own them.: So when I bought my Xbox one it game with Minecraft and Sea of Thieves included however I factory reset my Xbox to fix some issues and even though i choose to keep my games downloaded all of them...