Xbox says that I didn't buy the games I'm trying to play when I did

Discus and support Xbox says that I didn't buy the games I'm trying to play when I did in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I tried getting on watch dogs and then an error code showed up so I tried another game but then it said I needed an internet connection so I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Avenger253, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Avenger253
    Avenger253 Guest

So I tried getting on watch dogs and then an error code showed up so I tried another game but then it said I needed an internet connection so I tried restarting my Xbox so after that it said that I need to purchase the games in order to play them when I
    already did.

:)

Avenger253, Mar 20, 2017
  2. CAMTH3MAN504
    CAMTH3MAN504 Guest
    Can't buy Black Ops 2 DLC

I'm trying to buy Black Ops 2 DLC on Xbox One. When I try to buy it, it says "You can't buy this on Xbox.com. Buy it on your Xbox." And I'm on my Xbox. Then I try to buy it from inside the game and it says premium content is blocked.

CAMTH3MAN504, Mar 20, 2017
  3. Bought Gold but cant play online!

I've just bought a 3 months Xbox live Gold code and activated it. On my account it says that i have xbox live but when i'm trying to play online i get a message to buy xbox live.

Swedish Viking9, Mar 20, 2017
  4. WarMatheus Win User

I bought mortal kombat 11 kombat 2 and i don t it

I'm entering the Microsoft Store and there it is saying that I didn't buy the DLC, but I did
  5. Keyan Baggett Win User

Minecraft says I didn't buy it.

Yes I have tried all that, thank you for your help and recommendations.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Have you used the same Microsoft account to login to the game, Microsoft Store and the Xbox app?

Our other option here is to reinstall your game or launcher. If it does the same thing, it would be best if you send a ticket directly to the Minecraft Team for them to investigate your issue properly. You may send a ticket here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new
  7. Keyan Baggett Win User

Hi, thank you for your reply. I was using Java edition. Thank you for the link to repair the launcher as well.
  8. Rostom L Win User

Hi Keyan! Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's see what we can do about the here.

To confirm, do you have the Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC or the Java Edition for PC?

To make sure if you still are using the same account for gaming, check your account Gamertag via https://account.xbox.com/Profile if you see the same gamertag. If it's a different one, you may be signed in to an incorrect account.

Alternatively, try to sign out from Microsoft Store and Xbox app then sign in again.

You may as well repair and reset your game or launcher, Microsoft Store and Xbox.
    Repair/Reset apps - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/repair-ap...
Thema:

1. Xbox says that I didn't buy the games I'm trying to play when I did - Similar Threads - says didn't buy

2. why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?: why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2? give me a refund your own records say i paid for it 318ada7e-4014-4e39-907b-81342fca63f5
  3. Why cant I play madden24 online regs it keeps saying choose a plan didn't have one before.I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play madden24 online regs it keeps saying choose a plan didn't have one before.I...: Been playing online madden for a few years without any plan.why is saying I need a plan to play online regs in madden 24?worked fine Saturday then yesterday I get this....
  4. How do i get my point streak back since it says i missed a week but i didn't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get my point streak back since it says i missed a week but i didn't: On the Microsoft rewards its revert me to week 1 even tho i had completed the previous week, i dont know if it just didn't register or waht but its annoying af since its time spent getting to that...
  5. My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what...: My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what can i do 89469cac-025f-4c36-89c7-8cf615f076ba
  6. Why does it say I have a suspension on my Xbox when I didn't even do nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say I have a suspension on my Xbox when I didn't even do nothing: Xbox what are you doing I go to my account and it says I got suspended [Moderator note: thread moved from Office to the Gaming & Xbox forum] 231fe9f2-b3cf-485d-999c-1f66a6783fbb
  7. I bought java minecraft, but the launcher says I didn't.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought java minecraft, but the launcher says I didn't.: I recently bought Minecraft: Java Edition. But, when I access the launcher, it says that I haven't bought it. When I press on the "Buy now" button, it says that I have bought the game afterall,...
  8. Minecraft says I didn't buy it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft says I didn't buy it.: I bought Minecraft in 2020, yet now it is saying I don't own it. I migrated my account in 2022 and successfully played on it. I checked the emails to make sure it wasn't a different account and I...
  9. Bought Minecraft a year ago and now it says I didn't

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft a year ago and now it says I didn't: I bought Java Edition Minecraft, I have the confirmation code emails and all to prove it. However it now says I do not own the game as well as the Installer has a problem with a file that I can...
  10. 1 of my games say i didn't buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1 of my games say i didn't buy it: hi my game Deus Ex Mankind Divided saying that i never bout it online and that bs cause i bout it 2 month ago and i played it but when i turn on my xbox 1 today it was gone and it's not in my...