xbox says i can not play because of settings even though my settings say i can when i check ...

Discus and support xbox says i can not play because of settings even though my settings say i can when i check ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox tells me that I can not play online because of a privacy setting. I tried to find a setting that would restrict it but I could not find it. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShadowsC3, Oct 11, 2017.

1. ShadowsC3
    ShadowsC3 Guest

xbox says i can not play because of settings even though my settings say i can when i check ...

my Xbox tells me that I can not play online because of a privacy setting. I tried to find a setting that would restrict it but I could not find it. My account is a child account.

:)

ShadowsC3, Oct 11, 2017
  2. I can not play Zoo Tycoon with friends

Hello there,

(Sorry, for my english, it is not so good, I know)

My problem is, that when my Friend and I want play Zoo Tycoon together, it allways says, that the settings of connection is bad. It say also, that I has to check this settings. But I dont know were... I can play with my friend with out problems over Steam
    and other tools, but in Zoo Tycoon, we can not play together...

Please, can somebody help me and can tell my, where I can check the settings and can tell my whats the right setting?

TarantelBrot1, Oct 11, 2017
  3. PJ76uk
    PJ76uk Guest
    I appear offline when on Xbox One

When my friends play Xbox One I can see them as "online" on xbox.com and on my Xbox360 but when I am playing on my Xbox One I appear offline - I have checked privacy settings and they seem fine, I do appear online when on my Xbox360 so do not think it is
    an issue with my account settings - is there something I need to check on the Xbox One? I have not changed any settings on Xbox and my friend reported that I appeared online earlier briefly but soon changed back to offline even though I was online playing
    Forza 5

PJ76uk, Oct 11, 2017
  4. ShadowsC3
    ShadowsC3 Guest

this occurred after my account was removed from a family and was then re-added to it. Also, I should have gold until August of next year. If I do not, then 9 months of Xbox live was wasted.

ShadowsC3, Oct 11, 2017
  5. ShadowsC3 Win User

xbox says i can not play because of settings even though my settings say i can when i check them

this occurred after my account was removed from a family and was then re-added to it. Also, I should have gold until August of next year. If I do not, then 9 months of Xbox live was wasted.
  6. Official✅ Win User

Can't update Privacy and Online Safety Settings - Unexpected Error

Twith or mixer on xbox and it says my settings do not let me even though everytihng is lublic except for the stream setting. When it comes to change the stream setting, it says there was an error and i cannot change it.
  7. RippenHarra Win User

Forza 5

I say its probable because even now i can jump on a PC or tablet/phone and set up my loadouts for classes and vehicles on BF3 and when i get home its all sorted when i start playing.
  8. BigBongTheory90 Win User

Connected to my wireless WiFi but anytime I try to open anything it says no internet connection!!

No "checking service status" is not permanent. After awhile it says service info is unavailable. When I test multiplayer connection it says my network isn't set up, even though it said It was when I tested network connection. And no, there is no way to wire
    connect.
  9. Rip Curl1200 Win User

Finding a game to join

When you say it's taking 10 minutes to find a game, is that one that others are currently in or to actually start playing at all. I can't seem to join a game that others are currently in, even though my settings are set to public. So even though I'm online,
    it's like playing offline.
Thema:

1. xbox says i can not play because of settings even though my settings say i can when i check ... - Similar Threads - says play settings

2. I downloaded assassin creed and I have tried to play it but it’s says that I don’t have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded assassin creed and I have tried to play it but it’s says that I don’t have the...: I downloaded assassin creed and I have tried to play it but it’s says that I don’t have the Xbox live when I do 70372e3b-4616-45d4-97d9-d932a4b00e26
  3. Says I'm playing Roblox 24/7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I'm playing Roblox 24/7: My Xbox account always shows that I'm playing Roblox when I don't even have it installed. I have cleared the cache reset my Mac address and even changed my password but nothing has helped....
  4. Why does it keep saying that I can't play online because of how my account is set up even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it keep saying that I can't play online because of how my account is set up even...: So whenever I get on a game that has a online mode or just community creations I can not look at all because of how my account is set up even tho it all is on allow and I even did the power clyce...
  5. I am trying to play mycareer on NBA 2K23 but it says I need to change a setting for my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to play mycareer on NBA 2K23 but it says I need to change a setting for my...: My account has no restrictions so I am unsure which setting I have to change in order to play mycareer. Could someone help me with that? 3b7b0616-0a99-4773-97d8-943cc41d8eef
  6. So I’m trying to play NBA 2K 22 and it says that I can’t because of my privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I’m trying to play NBA 2K 22 and it says that I can’t because of my privacy settings: So I’m trying to play NBA 2K 22 and it says that I can’t because of my privacy settings 4ecc6982-00ec-4a32-9a22-09f303681f32
  7. I never set up a child account, I have played games that are 18+ before but now it says I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I never set up a child account, I have played games that are 18+ before but now it says I...: I had xbox gamepass a year ago (more or less) and have been able to play games that were rated 18+. My account date is set to 23/10/1990 so why does it ask for parental permission to play a game...
  8. I cannot play Sea of thieves it says I need to go change settings. Says I'm in some family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Sea of thieves it says I need to go change settings. Says I'm in some family...: When I try to change my settings it says I'm in some family and cannot change them and therefore I am unable to play. c659cce8-22bc-4afa-8022-dfada1ac4b69
  9. I’m trying to do Remote Play but it’s saying “Looks like it’s no longer set up for remote...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m trying to do Remote Play but it’s saying “Looks like it’s no longer set up for remote...: Help! My console is still set up for remote play but it’s giving me that message submitted by /u/PugISuppose [link] [comments]
  10. I got Xbox Game Pass on PC and I'm trying to play online but it says an Xbox Live Setting...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got Xbox Game Pass on PC and I'm trying to play online but it says an Xbox Live Setting...: I've got Xbox Game Pass on PC and it's not letting me play online because of an Xbox live Setting or so it says, but I've got it all set to allow including privacy settings and all. What can I do?...