xbox says i can not play because of settings even though my settings say i can when i check ...

Discus and support xbox says i can not play because of settings even though my settings say i can when i check ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox tells me that I can not play online because of a privacy setting. I tried to find a setting that would restrict it but I could not find it. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShadowsC3, Oct 11, 2017.

1. ShadowsC3
    ShadowsC3 Guest

xbox says i can not play because of settings even though my settings say i can when i check ...

my Xbox tells me that I can not play online because of a privacy setting. I tried to find a setting that would restrict it but I could not find it. My account is a child account.

:)

ShadowsC3, Oct 11, 2017
  2. I can not play Zoo Tycoon with friends

Hello there,

(Sorry, for my english, it is not so good, I know)

My problem is, that when my Friend and I want play Zoo Tycoon together, it allways says, that the settings of connection is bad. It say also, that I has to check this settings. But I dont know were... I can play with my friend with out problems over Steam
    and other tools, but in Zoo Tycoon, we can not play together...

Please, can somebody help me and can tell my, where I can check the settings and can tell my whats the right setting?

TarantelBrot1, Oct 11, 2017
  3. PJ76uk
    PJ76uk Guest
    I appear offline when on Xbox One

When my friends play Xbox One I can see them as "online" on xbox.com and on my Xbox360 but when I am playing on my Xbox One I appear offline - I have checked privacy settings and they seem fine, I do appear online when on my Xbox360 so do not think it is
    an issue with my account settings - is there something I need to check on the Xbox One? I have not changed any settings on Xbox and my friend reported that I appeared online earlier briefly but soon changed back to offline even though I was online playing
    Forza 5

PJ76uk, Oct 11, 2017
  4. ShadowsC3
    ShadowsC3 Guest

this occurred after my account was removed from a family and was then re-added to it. Also, I should have gold until August of next year. If I do not, then 9 months of Xbox live was wasted.

ShadowsC3, Oct 11, 2017
  5. ShadowsC3 Win User

xbox says i can not play because of settings even though my settings say i can when i check them

this occurred after my account was removed from a family and was then re-added to it. Also, I should have gold until August of next year. If I do not, then 9 months of Xbox live was wasted.
  6. Official✅ Win User

Can't update Privacy and Online Safety Settings - Unexpected Error

Twith or mixer on xbox and it says my settings do not let me even though everytihng is lublic except for the stream setting. When it comes to change the stream setting, it says there was an error and i cannot change it.
  7. LatestJan Win User

Forza horizon 5 on drive D

i cant copy it it says that i have to be an administrator ven though i am and when i checked and my user has full cntrol permission set on it and it says that i cant edit it because is corrupt or something
  8. RippenHarra Win User

Forza 5

I say its probable because even now i can jump on a PC or tablet/phone and set up my loadouts for classes and vehicles on BF3 and when i get home its all sorted when i start playing.
  9. tunrip Win User

Xbox Error 0x80a40401

I am also in the UK and have the same problem.

The instructions above aren't accurate because the settings change when not signed in.

Using Settings - Network Settings (on the "General" tab which is selected by default when you open "Settings"), "Test network connection" says"It's all good"

NAT "is strict right now" and UPnP not successful.

(I don't even want to play online though!)

I last used my Xbox on Monday I think, so this problem has appeared since then. I haven't changed any settings on my router or my Xbox/Microsoft account, nor have I changed any other settings that I can imagine would cause this.
Thema:

1. xbox says i can not play because of settings even though my settings say i can when i check ... - Similar Threads - says play settings

2. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  3. I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.: thats because theepicgamer464 bought it, and they are accounts on the same console but I want to rate, Xbox please add you can rate that you played. pls! Plz! Plsz! Plzs! submitted by...
  4. my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my sonic unleashed game on the xbox 360(brand new btw) isnt working, it only says, play...: It either has a laser burn, or something is wrong with the laser e05ab3d3-7d05-4022-a070-f96b3cbb9a3e
  5. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...
  6. When I go to play fortnite it says i am under 18 can you fix that

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I go to play fortnite it says i am under 18 can you fix that: When I go to play fortnite it says i am under 18 it also says that it is age restricted 418d4727-4940-466e-90bb-5a688f0961c1
  7. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  8. Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and...: Xbox won’t play sound keeps saying tv is set to dvi when clearly im hooked up with hdmi and Xbox won’t play sounds how do I fix this 77d1367c-ecd8-43cd-8997-7655e0b22aa9
  9. it says i cant play multiplayer becouse of my settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    it says i cant play multiplayer becouse of my settings: it says that i cnt play multiplayer cuz of my settings ba91d34f-6a17-4e74-af30-a7987077e9bf
  10. i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings: i cant play multiplayer in minecraft it says that i have to check on my mycrosoft settings how do i fix it? 25600dc8-48df-4332-ba31-2d19052b6341