Xbox said it deposited a $5 gift card on the Microsoft App Store for me. It doesn’t have an...

Discus and support Xbox said it deposited a $5 gift card on the Microsoft App Store for me. It doesn’t have an... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It says it gave me a gift card for $5 but I can’t redeem it and my account balance hasn’t changed. 416bef49-f227-4e49-86c2-6e8c2850f7cc Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Help_235, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Help_235
    Help_235 Guest

Xbox said it deposited a $5 gift card on the Microsoft App Store for me. It doesn’t have an...

It says it gave me a gift card for $5 but I can’t redeem it and my account balance hasn’t changed.

:)

Help_235, Jun 14, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

When you redeem the gift cards on Microsoft Rewards, does the money go straight to your account or do you need a code?

For Xbox/Microsoft gift cards, they are deposited into your account.
  3. KillerXSniper24 Win User

Why is the auto redeem £5 gift card not going into my balance?

On the rewards app, i have the auto redeem on for the £5 gift card and it’s taken the point of my account but hasn’t given me the 5 pounds. I used the rest of my points for a £10 gift card on the app and that worked.
    The points have now been given back instead of giving the £5 gift card
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Which is better, Microsoft Gift Card or Xbox Gift Card?

Hi Ammon,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question about the gift cards. Microsoft gift cards and Xbox gift cards are for both Microsoft and Xbox.

This is directly from the
    Microsoft gift card
    :

With a Microsoft Gift Card, give the freedom to pick the gift they want. It can be used to buy devices, games, software, apps, movies, and more. There are no fees or expiration dates to worry about. This digital gift code is good for purchases
    at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. It cannot be used for purchases at physical Microsoft Stores.

This is directly from the
    Xbox gift card
    :

With an Xbox Gift Card, give the freedom to pick the gift they want. It can be used to buy the hottest new Xbox full game downloads, apps, movies, TV shows, devices, and more. There are no fees or expiration dates to worry about. This digital
    gift code is good for purchases at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. It cannot be used for purchases at physical Microsoft Stores.

If you are purchasing devices like Xbox console, surface pro they are limited to being used for them.

If you will be mainly using these on an Xbox console, then the Xbox gift card is perfect.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. NiborH68 Win User

Game pass ultimate on microsoft rewards removed?

Its much more economic to buy Microsoft store gift cards and use them to buy the game pass... They sell 1 month of game pass for pc for 6800 points but a 5 gift card is only 4650 for me.
  6. SteveJoseph1 Win User

How do you know when you buy a gift card from a store if it’s original or not ?

I saw that some people here on the forum are getting banned for buying gift cards from online stores that’s why I am going to buy a physical cards from a store.

Does the gift cards they bought doesn’t have 25 digits ?

And how the code work if it was fake ?
Thema:

1. Xbox said it deposited a $5 gift card on the Microsoft App Store for me. It doesn’t have an... - Similar Threads - said deposited gift

2. Series X randomly Shut off. Said it overheated, but wasn't hot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly Shut off. Said it overheated, but wasn't hot.: Playing DayZ. Twice in a row, about an hour into playing it randomly went straight to black. Thought it hard crashed and pushed me to the menu. But no. Right off. Turned it back on, got the...
  3. I joined my friends Xbox part and it said ⚠ party encountered an error [0x8924000d] what do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I joined my friends Xbox part and it said ⚠ party encountered an error [0x8924000d] what do...: What shall I do it is very confusing please reply over tryed joining another party, restarting my Xbox but nothing works please help me What do I do?? e1776a11-b598-4b53-8e55-71f86a941232
  4. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  5. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  6. Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??

in XBoX on Windows
    Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??: I received 3 calls one minute apart òn my home landlines phone. Picked it up and nothing was communicated 035c46cc-0418-4c68-ac94-1e6f3b61c511
  7. Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing: Ban [mod removed] he is cussing and talking about killing 6ca2dd2b-697f-46ad-b968-8bc8e2ec7283
  8. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  9. I requested a deposit for my rewards and it said I would get it yesterday but it still not ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I requested a deposit for my rewards and it said I would get it yesterday but it still not ...: Last month i requested a deposit for my reward points and it said i would get them on the 12th this month and i didnt get them and they didnt arrive today and i was wondering when i will get my...
  10. i requested deposit on the 27th?... but then it said the 11th ?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i requested deposit on the 27th?... but then it said the 11th ?: I have 4450 in rewards credit pending and I asked for early deposit ... however I came back ... it asked if I wanted to request the 11th of November ... I also earlier yesterday got the bioshock...