Xbox S wont connect to internet for past couple of days

Discus and support Xbox S wont connect to internet for past couple of days in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Once I restart it & power it off it starts working again but its getting annoying (the first day I bought to Xbox i wouldn't connect till I booted it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Spring_Feeling, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Xbox S wont connect to internet for past couple of days

Once I restart it & power it off it starts working again but its getting annoying

(the first day I bought to Xbox i wouldn't connect till I booted it off, Idk if this has something to do with this issue

submitted by /u/Spring_Feeling
    [link] [comments]

/u/Spring_Feeling, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Gash-73959A89-E4FC-4 Win User

Recent Connection Issues?

Their has been a lag issue past couple days. Theirs also been an Internet hacking going on past couple days that has been effecting Internet bandwidth worldwide*
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to connect to Live for the past couple of days

Hey there Iron Monkey WS6!

Sorry to hear you may be experiencing a similar issue! Since this thread is older, please post a new thread with specific details of the issue. That way the community can provide support tailored specifically to you! :)
  4. Iron Monkey WS6 Win User

Where did you go to when messing with your router settings?
  5. ItsLC Gaming Win User

actually quick reply to this been messing with my router settings, did the port forwarding then disabled UPnP and that seems to have fixed it al least for now. i will see how it goes and try and see if it works :)
  6. ItsLC Gaming Win User

i am having the same issue been happening for weeks now the service info is unavailable keeps disconnecting me for no reason and i have tried EVERYTHING i can think of. just really annoys me, i hope this is a issue on ms side and they fix this quickly
Thema:

Xbox S wont connect to internet for past couple of days

1. Xbox S wont connect to internet for past couple of days - Similar Threads - wont connect internet

2. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  3. Xbox Series S wont connect to internet properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S wont connect to internet properly: Hi all, it seems my xbox wont connect to the internet properly, here's the issues i'm running into: Xbox takes 1-2 mins to sign me in, no live images/videos play on home screen, xbox says it is...
  4. my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(: i recently hopped on to my xbox series s and my internet just wouldn't work, so i turned off my router for 30 secs and that wouldn't work, then i checked if my router was filtering out my xbox...
  5. MY XBOX WONT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY XBOX WONT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET!!!!: Hello. Recently, I got new Xbox series S about 2 to 3 months ago. It worked fine up until two days ago. I was getting ready to play some games with my friends when I accidentally touched the cord...
  6. Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox 360 S to my 2.4ghz network. I noticed on my Nintendo Switch the Security is WPA2-PSK (AES). I've looked it up and apparently you can't have that specific one....
  7. xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live: when i go into my wired network settings, i click test xbox live connection. everything else connects good except for xbox live. ive tried both suggestions but both didnt work (note my connections...
  8. My Xbox 360 wont connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 wont connect to the internet: My xbox 360 wont connect the internet I called my internet provider and they said to go on your website can you please help. 6ea56dd0-c6d9-4786-a95a-417cbf2c2196
  9. my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...: my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect to ethernet it wont connect the internet. 4cb88463-75dd-4c20-8510-f6261bd67f9c
  10. xbox pc wont connect to internet for any of my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox pc wont connect to internet for any of my games: hi none of my games on xbox pc are connecting to the internet can someone please help me thanks s 8d96beb7-ab9c-4565-8dd1-00dc26759a68