Xbox S wifi connection makes modem flicker wifi signal to Xbox and other devices.

Discus and support Xbox S wifi connection makes modem flicker wifi signal to Xbox and other devices. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I was trying to download Skyrim after not playing Xbox for a few months. Xbox was untouched including the power cord. I went to look for it in the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ShivCrow, Apr 29, 2024.

1. /u/ShivCrow
    /u/ShivCrow Guest

Xbox S wifi connection makes modem flicker wifi signal to Xbox and other devices.

So I was trying to download Skyrim after not playing Xbox for a few months. Xbox was untouched including the power cord. I went to look for it in the marketplace but it said I didn't have a connection. I tested connection and it went to troubleshoot options. I went to offline mode to try and reset the connection but it just made that loading circle thing in the middle of my screen and no buttons on the controller would do anything except the home button. So it brought up the side menu and I'd exit that and go back into network menu and it would be offline. So I went back online and it worked long enough to go in and start downloading but stopped right away. So I went and unplugged the modem for as long as it took to go take a piss and when I plugged back in the modem all other wifi devices in the house were working, Xbox not so much. Same thing happened when I went offline it lagged out and had to hit home then go back in to offline network settings. This time I hit forget network and it wouldn't find any networks at all when my phone can see the neighbors and ours. I fully unplug my Xbox and wait a few minutes to try again and it connected and downloaded about 2Gbs out of 30 of Skyrim and I thought I was golden until I get screamed out from family watching Netflix saying my Xbox is messing up the wifi again.

I've been reading some stuff on how to fix it but nothing has seemed to be working. I'm not sure if it's 100% the Xbox or if it's the modem. I only have about 100hrs on this Xbox and I bought it new..

Would super appreciate the help!

submitted by /u/ShivCrow
    [link] [comments]

/u/ShivCrow, Apr 29, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: