Xbox S - Refurbished having problems

Discus and support Xbox S - Refurbished having problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox S - when trying to perform a function such at open apps or restart/shut off controller you have to hold the button down on the controller until... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cassidy Luke, Mar 10, 2024.

1. Cassidy Luke
    Cassidy Luke Guest

Xbox S - when trying to perform a function such at open apps or restart/shut off controller you have to hold the button down on the controller until the display screen shakes and it will eventually open (most of the time).

:)

Cassidy Luke, Mar 10, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Cassidy, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, reset your console.

You can follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let me know if it works!
  3. AnthonyHalcomb Win User

XBOX 360 DASHBOARD

I am having problems with my family setting passcode. This a refurbished xbox 360
  4. JasonDeJesus Win User

Xbox One Refurbished release ?

really ? my refurbished xbox 360 has worked fine for me so far. But if it only ssaves me 20$ then wow maybe ill just get it now. Refurbished 360's save about 70 so i was hoping it was the same
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Anyone able to help? General advice on another broken Xbox

I have two Xbox ones an original that i have had going on 3 years now and an xbox one s going on 2 years now and have had no problem out of either one of them.

When a replacement is done like they are talking about doing for you at that price it is done with a refurbished certified working console that would also come with a 90 day warranty.
  6. helpme101101 Win User

1. XB1 = hardware dud? 2. A price increase for next-gen games?

Maybe OP just has bad luck? Maybe not buying used refurbished xbox 360's would of been a good idea?
Thema:

1. Xbox S - Refurbished having problems - Similar Threads - Refurbished having problems

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Factory refurbished Xbox X turns off spontaneously and will not turn on by pushing the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory refurbished Xbox X turns off spontaneously and will not turn on by pushing the...: As above. I’ve tried all the tricks and tips listed here. No error message. TV goes straight to black screen. This is a refurbished Xbox X replacing an Xbox One. b24363c4-3f21-4fb6-8d47-cbed8e1e95e0
  4. Preowned or refurbished? Which one do you recommend?

in XboX Insiders
    Preowned or refurbished? Which one do you recommend?: Og xbox one from GameStop, which one should I buy? submitted by /u/radiokilla123 [link] [comments]
  5. Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.: So I bought an xbox elite controller 2 not too long ago and I want to get the plastic on the right and left bumpers replaced as well as getting the controller joysticks undusted since I think...
  6. Is my warranty replacement console new or refurbished

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my warranty replacement console new or refurbished: I started a repair ticket on my 1TB Series S console that was purchased brand new in box from target about 3 months ago roughly, it was placed In a well vented area, never mistreated and always...
  7. Is it possible to get another serial number sticker after I refurbished an Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get another serial number sticker after I refurbished an Xbox one: So I was refurbishing my friends Xbox one because His little brother destroyed the whole xbox the serial number sticker was removed the vents were removed the Optical drive was broken So I...
  8. Hi all, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from gamestop.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from gamestop.: Hi I'm hoping someone can help, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from game stop, set it all up did updates, did everything and was working great. Then started downloading my game world of...
  9. is there any way to get a new replacement not refurbish with xbox one controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there any way to get a new replacement not refurbish with xbox one controller?: recently i got a xbox one controller which was broken. called mirosoft korea since im in korea and they said they can only offer refurbish even though id only bought it a day ago.. so i called...
  10. do microsoft sell internal hard drives or refurbish your old ones, as mine ticks and will not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    do microsoft sell internal hard drives or refurbish your old ones, as mine ticks and will not ...: do microsoft sell internal hard drives or refurbish your old ones, as mine ticks and will not work,if so how much. b54ad1e5-607a-48b6-ae51-2c28585729ba