Xbox S game crush in cloud also when downloaded

Discus and support Xbox S game crush in cloud also when downloaded in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I bought my xbox s 1 week ago. I don’t have ant problems with other games but with Sims4. I downloaded it and tried to open, while game is loading,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Doğancan kaplıca, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Xbox S game crush in cloud also when downloaded

Hi! I bought my xbox s 1 week ago. I don’t have ant problems with other games but with Sims4. I downloaded it and tried to open, while game is loading, it crushed. I tried many times, reseting game, deleting and reinstalling. I even tried cloud but its same. Always at the same point of download bar. I dont want to reset my console for one game.

:)

Doğancan kaplıca, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for letting me know, we may need to reset the console this time and just keep games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

This may mean an issue with your account saves but let's check further. If you don't want to reset the console keeping your games and apps, do you have a different account that you can try to use in launching the game? Let me know if the same issue will occur.
  4. Doğancan kaplıca Win User

No I don’t have any other accounts.
  5. xXJointProXx NL Win User

Saved Games on multiple consoles

Hello,

All the items stored on the external hard drive will be accessible when you insert the external harddrive in to the Xbox One S.

Also when you have downloaded your profile all the save files and DLC's will be available trough the cloud.

Kind Regards,

XxJoinrProXx NL
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

gamepass not sharing properly

As ngocphi has pointed out, you can't download X/S games to an Xbox One console. The account with the actual Game Pass Ultimate subscription can play these games via the cloud but cloud gaming is not sharable. It is a feature only available to the account with the subscription. A second account on the "Home" Xbox One will not be able to play any X/S games through the cloud unless they actually purchase Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

1. Xbox S game crush in cloud also when downloaded - Similar Threads - game crush cloud

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  5. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  6. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  7. Games crush when discord are running

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games crush when discord are running: Hi I found almost all game's installed in my computer , are crush ONLY when discord app running If i close discord game will run fine, without any problem Games that have this problem : Dota...
  8. PC Xbox Game Bar Party Chat Crush after joining Group Party

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Xbox Game Bar Party Chat Crush after joining Group Party: My Xbox Game Bar continue to crush after joining in party… i’ve noticed my cpu usage% decreases when it happen… please help me… thus thing is driving me crazy Moderator note - Moved from Windows...
  9. Minecraft crush Game Pass PC app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crush Game Pass PC app: I tried to run minecraft -> it is failed with "can not update launcher" -> game pass start rebooting avry 3-5 seconds like in loop a67e0019-9143-447d-8ff8-9e2397cbabc5
  10. Not able to make purchases in Candy Crush Saga game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to make purchases in Candy Crush Saga game: Whenever I try to make a purchase for the game it starts to go through to paypal, then a page opens showing what I will be charged and when I hit next a page opens wanting me to add and address...