Xbox s. Can’t send voice message

Discus and support Xbox s. Can’t send voice message in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Xbox S. I can’t send a voice message. I can do party and game chats. I think the message records but the options to play or send are not available. All... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by alysynn., Dec 26, 2021.

1. alysynn.
    alysynn. Guest

Xbox S. I can’t send a voice message. I can do party and game chats. I think the message records but the options to play or send are not available. All I can do is hit record again. Any thoughts?

:)

alysynn., Dec 26, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

If that's the case, kindly reset your console to factory default keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. alysynn. Win User

Didn’t fix anything. Thanks tho.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

In this case, please perform a powercycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  5. smileskybird Win User

we need voicemail

No Geek, its considered the same. Voice messages and voice mail. When you listen to voice messages, The Xbox 360's Dashboard (UI/OS) brings up a small box titled Voice Mail and you listen to the voice messages. All Xbox 1 consoles have the same audio codec.
    Xbox 360 has VARIETY in ways you can send messages across Xbox Live. Xbox 1 only has ONE way to send voice messages across Xbox Live, and it's only via TXT. I'd consider going to the official Xbox feedback site. I voice message with MANY peps and friends across
    Xbox Live. IT BRINGS MORE LIFE TO A MESSAGE than just TXT.
  6. Mister Revised Win User

Can’t send messages

Hey there, you will need to update your
    billing and security
    info before you will be able to send messages. Once you have done this try again and let us know if you are still unable to do so.
Thema:

1. Xbox s. Can’t send voice message - Similar Threads - Can’t send voice

2. I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...: I can’t see any of my friends online. It shows that they are all off-line.. if they try to send me a game invite they get a message that says I am currently off-line...
  3. Can’t send or load messages on Xbox app, console or website.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t send or load messages on Xbox app, console or website.: So for the past 9 hours or so I haven’t been able to send or load messages on the xbox app, console or website. It still gives me a banner notification on my phone and an xbox notification on my...
  4. When I send an invite for space lines from the far out my friends can’t join because of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I send an invite for space lines from the far out my friends can’t join because of...: Every time I send an invite for this game to my friends through Xbox it says that somebody does not have cross play features enabled 7b3fca7e-35bf-469c-98ec-0ab8bf45b0bc
  5. I got commbanned 7 days ago. Supposed to be released today and I still can’t send messages?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got commbanned 7 days ago. Supposed to be released today and I still can’t send messages?...: Is there a certain time bans end? b33e7a9d-7d46-426d-8c27-d87406473a8f
  6. Why can’t I send/receive Xbox 360 voice mail anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I send/receive Xbox 360 voice mail anymore?: I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they...
  7. I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message: I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they...
  8. I can’t send or receive party & game invite

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t send or receive party & game invite: Me and my friend were going to play some rainbow six siege. But he couldn’t invite me to a party or the game, and I could not Do the same for him. I don’t know what to do with this point. We have...
  9. i can’t send a microsoft rewards support email request

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i can’t send a microsoft rewards support email request: im trying to send a email to help with a problem but i cant send it cause it says “ We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later” ive tried 2 different days now and it...
  10. I can’t send photos on the new Xbox App

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t send photos on the new Xbox App: On the new version of the Xbox one app i dont see the “+” to send photos from your phone to friends. Did they completely remove this feature or is there another reason for this....