Xbox running slow

Discus and support Xbox running slow in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My girlfriends xbox, which is the xbox I've mainly been using for the past couple months, has started running slow. It just started acting like this.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by smalls2012, Jan 25, 2014.

1. smalls2012
    smalls2012 Guest

Xbox running slow

My girlfriends xbox, which is the xbox I've mainly been using for the past couple months, has started running slow. It just started acting like this. It takes longer to load the dashboard, games, and my xbox live account. I've tried clearing the cache,
    redownloading things, doing test and what not. It's not the internet connection because she just got a brand new router. Call of duty ghost is not working at all. I tried deleting the update and am trying to download it again. It won't get more than about
    2%, estimation. It was working perfectly fine a couple days ago but if the xbox is doing anything with the internet it won't work properly. I ran internet tests to make sure and the tests gave me results that were far better than what xbox tells you you need.
    I've had an xbox for at least 7 years now so I'm used to the usual problems, but I've never seen this happen before and don't know what to do.

:)

smalls2012, Jan 25, 2014
  2. xbox running slow

My xbox is running slow and won't load some games and other games is very slow to load. it is very slow during start up. is there anyway to fix this problem?

ScramblerRider5, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Xbox running slow

[quote user="Daft Badger"]

Deleting your profile ONLY & redownloading it normaly sorts this out as senior Lofty said as well as clearing your cache.

Best sit down & eat something Lofty,you've had 2 brainwaves in one day Xbox running slow :)

[/quote]

LOL ... I do feel a bit dizzy ;-p

Lofty Who, Jan 25, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox running slow