Xbox Roblox Game Chat

Discus and support Xbox Roblox Game Chat in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Dear Xbox and Roblox Add Chat back on to the Xbox there is no reason why it's not enabled like Roblox is a global game that's mainly played with... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Cherif Mouhamed, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Xbox Roblox Game Chat

Dear Xbox and Roblox

Add Chat back on to the Xbox there is no reason why it's not enabled like Roblox is a global game that's mainly played with friends and how can I talk to my friends on Roblox when I play it on Xbox and the chat for Roblox is turned off why was the reason to do that it's pretty dumb decision literally everyone wants that feature back and I see no reason why you shouldn't turn it back on since that's one of the whole points of Roblox SOCIALIZING like come on what is this non sense

:)

Cherif Mouhamed, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Siriusdish Win User

plz add a feture that allows you to speak in roblox on Xbox

Roblox should be the one you're talking to, not Microsoft. Roblox took out the chat feature to comply with Microsoft's TOS, but they have voice chat on the Xbox version of Roblox. So if you connect a headset to your controller and another person in your
    game also does, then (if you both have it enabled) you will be able to chat. The only problem with that is it's only with other people on Xbox.
  3. nardia he Win User

Will Roblox game chat ever come to Xbox?

Does that also apply with voice chat as well. Does that also mean in all other devices roblox is rated as “pg” rating allowing game chat as well as voice chat to be allowed? And why is Xbox the only one that has e rating for Roblox when minors would usually play Roblox on iPads and parental phone’s usually because most are to young to own Xbox’s or consoles since there used for more violent games such as Cod, gta, siege ect. And also couldn’t they add permanent banning in game chat on roblox for console if they where to receive to many warnings like 3 for example
  4. RHR cats Win User

Why can't you chat on Roblox?

Roblox text chat does work but it only works on the PC version not the console version but however depending on the game you play on Roblox some games have a in game Voice chat
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

Roblox game chat feature or text chat

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately, there is no concrete timeline for when the voice chat feature will be released on Roblox. However, it has been reported that files for this kind of chat have been in the game since 2019, so it could just be a matter of time.

As for text chat, it seems that there is no text chat feature in Roblox on Xbox One. However, you can use voice chat (party chat) to communicate with your friends while playing Roblox on Xbox.

I hope this helps.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Roblox Chat on Xbox

Xbox uses voice chat (party chat). There is no text chat in Roblox on Xbox One. It was removed awhile back.
Thema:

Xbox Roblox Game Chat

1. Xbox Roblox Game Chat - Similar Threads - Roblox Game Chat

2. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  3. troubleshooting game (roblox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    troubleshooting game (roblox): Hi Im having trouble with loading up roblox every time i try to start it the just says not respounding on the top ive already checked the compatibility ive uninstalled and reinstalled ive tryed to...
  4. Whenever i play windows roblox the game freezes, but i can hear all the game sounds still,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever i play windows roblox the game freezes, but i can hear all the game sounds still,...: I have been playing windows roblox on my computer, i was doing fine until my roblox began to freeze, not a single error message in sight. i could still hear the game sounds and that, but the...
  5. On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...: On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just says that I can't visit this experience on xbox. 6ee63f37-3510-49fc-8a3b-eaec2dc8c7d9
  6. Can anyone help with a Roblox launching issue we are having on xbox game bar on our PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help with a Roblox launching issue we are having on xbox game bar on our PC: All other games in Xbox Game bar are launching without issue. However whenever we try to launch Roblox it keeps coming up with an error code which I can't seem to find any information out about....
  7. Roblox game chat feature or text chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox game chat feature or text chat: Hello Xbox, i wanted to know if you guys have a specific date that your going to release a game chat or a text chat on Roblox. It’s not a privacy setting issue. It makes gaming difficult because...
  8. Will Roblox game chat ever come to Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Roblox game chat ever come to Xbox?: Out of curiosity I Was wondering will game chat for Roblox be released on Xbox or will it just remain on pc mobile and iPad and laptop? 3c1d9931-7141-4472-98cb-4b57f4328854
  9. Can Roblox chat (even voice chat) return to Xbox One since their game rating has changed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can Roblox chat (even voice chat) return to Xbox One since their game rating has changed?: Apparently, Roblox removed the ability to chat on the Xbox One because it violated Microsoft’s rules, since their game rating was rated E. However, their game rating has now changed, and they have...
  10. Game Bar. Voice Chat, Roblox in Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar. Voice Chat, Roblox in Xbox.: I have been having problems with the voice chat and the Xbox Game Bar. When I send invitations of voice chat to Xbox Players that are using a console, they don't receive it. I have tried with...