Xbox ripped me off and wont allow me to talk to anyone about how to fix it or refund.

Discus and support Xbox ripped me off and wont allow me to talk to anyone about how to fix it or refund. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm so frustrated with Xbox at this point I bought cold war days ago and have been trying to play for days now. It allowed me to play offline but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris Gauvin, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Chris Gauvin
    Chris Gauvin New Member

Xbox ripped me off and wont allow me to talk to anyone about how to fix it or refund.

I'm so frustrated with Xbox at this point I bought cold war days ago and have been trying to play for days now. It allowed me to play offline but that's not why I purchased the game. It wont connect to my live account and if it does then it just freezes up and I cant do anything and I'm forced to close the game. I've been trying to speak with someone from Xbox all day and apparently they don't take calls or anything for this matter. I paid over 100$ for this piece of crap for what the campaign mode. Well I don't want to play that and would not of bought this game if I knew any of this would be happening.

Chris Gauvin, Nov 27, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: