Xbox rewards weekly streak shows broken but it wasn't.

Discus and support Xbox rewards weekly streak shows broken but it wasn't. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently lost a 130+ weekly rewards streak and support was not helpful at all. They said I didn't complete the three tasks (which I did and the app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dilrod, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Dilrod
    Dilrod Guest

I recently lost a 130+ weekly rewards streak and support was not helpful at all. They said I didn't complete the three tasks (which I did and the app showed I did). I always double and triple check because some times it gives you credit for two days of surfing the web and sometimes not at all. They also said they've courtesy restored my streak before which they HAVEN'T. I've been an xbox gamer since the original xbox and have had live/ultimate since the day it came out. The only time I've ever contacted support was when my sons account was hacked and when they took my gift card money a day early from my Xbox rewards. Frustrating for over 2 years of work to be gone.
    Xbox rewards weekly streak shows broken but it wasn't. [​IMG]

:)

Dilrod, Nov 28, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Dilrod! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear this has happened to you. Unfortunately, as this is a community forum and no one here is a Microsoft/Xbox employee, only Support are the ones that can help with this issue and have the power restore the streak.
  3. Smwutches Win User

What is the new weekly streak badge about?

It's to commemorate the ending of the Microsoft Rewards app on the console and the weekly streak that was available.
  4. cf2eddie Win User

Xbox Rewards Location Issue

I have been on xbox live for years and my currently weekly streak on rewards is 56 so its got nothing to do with my region.
  5. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Whats going on with the rewards/points

This happened to me with my weekly streak being stuck at week one for ages. You need to email Microsoft Rewards Support for help with that.
  6. alanhardy4 Win User

Xbox Rewards reset Weekly Streak even though i had it done for last week

Weekly rewards been reset even though I completed everything 80 week streak gone how can I get this back
Thema:

1. Xbox rewards weekly streak shows broken but it wasn't. - Similar Threads - rewards weekly streak

2. Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone: Having problems finding my daily/weekly Microsoft Rewards task in the Xbox app on my mobile since they moved it from Game pass app to the Xbox app. I know it shows in the Game pass where to be...
  3. xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...: xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game pass ultimate. It is giving me the 250 that everyone gets but not the additional 250 for owning game pass...
  4. Rewards weekly set streaks on console app

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards weekly set streaks on console app: Is there a way to save the streaks we currently are on through the rewards app on the console? I really enjoy this feature and would hate to see it go. I think it's a great way to engage and get...
  5. Claiming reward week points

in XBoX Accessibility
    Claiming reward week points: How do I claim the points from a weekly set after being on a 46 week streak? Or can I cause it's just automatically added to my account? 5ddb51f5-0aa8-4cc0-a23f-75ae7f451ad7
  6. Weekly gamepass rewards don't complete?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Weekly gamepass rewards don't complete?!: It's been for over a month this doesn't work. Every week the game giving 250 points doesn't progress at all let alone finish it. While you are way back the task you're suppose to do in game. Is...
  7. Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help

in XBoX on Windows
    Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help: Is anyone eles having an issue with your xbox weekly rewards not depositing your points ? I have tried to message the Microsoft rewards department and if I get a response. im told that my...
  8. My weekly rewards streak on Xbox reset back to week 1 from week 21.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My weekly rewards streak on Xbox reset back to week 1 from week 21.: I did all three tasks but the App Launcher task last week never progressed past 2/3 days even though I know for a fact I opened it at least four times last week. I’m back at week one again from...
  9. Microsoft Rewards for Xbox Weekly Streaks not showing. Any particular reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards for Xbox Weekly Streaks not showing. Any particular reason?: I just got on the Microsoft Rewards app on my Xbox and the card for weekly streaks isn't showing. I even closed the app and reopened it. Were they removed? I was hearing there have been problems...
  10. How do I restore my streak for the Rewards Weekly Set on the Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I restore my streak for the Rewards Weekly Set on the Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app?: I've been near 50 weeks in my streak, without missing one week. The May Monthly Bonus Round proves it, as it has 1 of 2 weekly sets registered, two weeks have not elapsed yet this month....