xbox rewards say my payment details need updating to deposit my points

Discus and support xbox rewards say my payment details need updating to deposit my points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i don't know whats wrong with it cabaed36-27c5-4e60-94b8-406940e1bb95 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Fearless NMG, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Fearless NMG
    Fearless NMG Guest

i don't know whats wrong with it

:)

Fearless NMG, Nov 15, 2016
  2. Ongoing problem with account

details are right but can not deposit my xbox rewards always notes that you need to update payment but it is all right!

Unforgetable G, Nov 15, 2016
  3. G7psyDang3r
    G7psyDang3r Guest
    Not receiving xbox rewards

I have about 13 dollars in xbox rewards. However, I try to deposit them and it keeps saying my account needs updating. I tried updating all my payment information and account information. I contact support and they can't really help me. I would like to use
    my rewards that I have. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

G7psyDang3r, Nov 15, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Fearless NMG,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known internal database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly
    communicated to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. This missing information is also why our system is incorrectly asking you to update your data. This issue is currently being worked
    on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.

XBLRewards8, Nov 16, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: