xbox rewards issues can't donate

Discus and support xbox rewards issues can't donate in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Is anyone else having issues with not being able to donate points with the xbox rewards to the friends and family af113ec5-82a1-4552-be90-c5359490e312 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by dannymace, Jun 6, 2021.

1. dannymace
    dannymace Guest

Is anyone else having issues with not being able to donate points with the xbox rewards to the friends and family

:)

dannymace, Jun 6, 2021
  2. PlushRelic Win User

3. dannymace Win User

I have tryed them that was the first place I tryed, I also tryed microsoft helpline, but I ended with some div on the phone trying to tell me it's not possible to donate points to friends and family and that I can only gift games, obviously that person is rong as iv been using microsoft rewards for years
  4. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Can't redeem code?

Yeah, this is exactly it. I know there was some activities on rewards a while back that also gave you some points for making donations. But now it just seems that Microsoft will match whatever you donate i.e. donate $5, Microsoft donate $5 making it a
    $10 donation.
  5. PhilMarck Win User

Donate MSP Left Over Points to Children's Miracle Network

You donate to kids that can't afford MSP, right? ö_ö
    Microsoft Points is real money but just converted to Microsoft's own currency.

-

You can't just get free Microsoft Points from anywhere, although Bing Rewards does help out and Xbox Rewards too.

-

Xbox Rewards takes way too long, though. Only 20 MSP each month and it's only sent to the XBL account when it hits 100 MSP in total.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Over donated points 26,350 from my account to the CDC Foundation for my 1$ contribution, which were not approved by me. The monthly CDC gifts 5/4, 6/4 removed from my account..

Did you turn on give mode? If so it will automatically keep donating your reward points. If it is just the one time of donate $1 and we'll double your donation, thats a one time thing and shouldn't keep taking your points.
Thema:

1. xbox rewards issues can't donate - Similar Threads - rewards issues can't

2. My rewards issue

in XBoX on Windows
    My rewards issue: I earned 1500 points on “my rewards” so I claimed 100 robux however when I open the Roblox app the currency isn’t there. dfb1d548-0bf3-4196-b68a-fc55bbfb1e58
  3. Issues with rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with rewards: Recently, I have been experiencing issues with Microsoft rewards. On my tablet, the captcha always fails On my phone, when I pass the captcha, it says my rewards accountis temporarily disabled...
  4. Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help

in XBoX on Windows
    Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help: Is anyone eles having an issue with your xbox weekly rewards not depositing your points ? I have tried to message the Microsoft rewards department and if I get a response. im told that my...
  5. Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?: Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned? 232ae4bc-a7f7-49bc-b100-28ff6021cbf8
  6. Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne: I was trying to launch the app, but it kept hanging indefinitely on the splash screen. I tried the hard reset steps to clear the cache to no avail. Now I'm trying to reinstall the app, but it...
  7. Weekly Rewards Set Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weekly Rewards Set Issue: The weekly rewards is not recognising when I use Bing so is still 0/3 days when it should be 2/3. I have tried Bing on my laptop and my phone, no recognition. Currently on a 132 week streak so...
  8. Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...: When I go to my profile and under the rewards beta tab I’m hit with “try again later, we can’t check for quests rights now” submitted by /u/kevinchadwick55 [link] [comments]
  9. hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says...: hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says service unavalible i am in saudia arabia.. 7c8bd985-eb2f-402f-962a-e6ff8c9be04e
  10. Xbox Reward Issue - Alpha Skip-Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Reward Issue - Alpha Skip-Ahead: This morning I booted up my Xbox Series X (Alpha Skip-Ahead) and I'm getting "Oops! Looks like you are on the go - Microsoft Rewards offers are available in one Country/Region each day" I'm at...