Xbox rewards horror punchcard

Discus and support Xbox rewards horror punchcard in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I bought the bioshock collection and received the full punchcard for the purchase. I have 10 achievements for the game now and have yet to receive the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TX Sean, Oct 21, 2016.

1. TX Sean
    TX Sean Guest

I bought the bioshock collection and received the full punchcard for the purchase. I have 10 achievements for the game now and have yet to receive the rewards for that. They happened 10 days ago for the most part.

:)

TX Sean, Oct 21, 2016
  2. ezdoesit510
    ezdoesit510 Guest
    Missing reward points

If the Reward is Microsoft Points, they will appear under Pending on your MyRewards page by the 15th of the following month. If the Reward is anything other than Microsoft Points, an email will be sent to your contact email listed here with instructions
    to redeem your Reward. The Rewards for completion of a Punchcard will vary with each Punchcard offer. Rewards will not be provided during the Punchcard offer period.

ezdoesit510, Oct 21, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Destiny 2 punch card issue

If you're talking about the Microsoft Rewards punchcard, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page for assistance. If you preordered the game it would not be eligible.

If you're talking about the Xbox Rewards punchcard, you would need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum for assistance. The game would only count if you preordered on or after July 1.

Smwutches, Oct 21, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello TX Sean,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We will manually adjust your account for completion of the offer, and you should see the Credits pending by the end of next week at the latest.

XBLRewards8, Oct 27, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: