Xbox Rewards Credits not depositing

Discus and support Xbox Rewards Credits not depositing in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have nearly 20000 Rewards Credits pending deposit but my Rewards page is telling me my billing information needs updating. After checking billing... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by RamblingLunatic, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Xbox Rewards Credits not depositing

I have nearly 20000 Rewards Credits pending deposit but my Rewards page is telling me my billing information needs updating. After checking billing everything seems fine but I still can't get my credits to deposit. I need some assistance.

:)

RamblingLunatic, Nov 21, 2016
  2. ragnarok0272
    ragnarok0272 Guest
    Xbox Rewards credits not depositing

I have 27,274 Xbox Rewards credits pending and they are not depositing and I can find no way to deposit them.

ragnarok0272, Nov 21, 2016
  3. ragnarok0272
    ragnarok0272 Guest
    Rewards credits not depositing

I have 27,274 Xbox Rewards credits pending that are not depositing automatically and I can find no way to deposit them myself.

ragnarok0272, Nov 21, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello RamblingLunatic,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known internal database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly
    communicated to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. This missing information is also why our system is incorrectly asking you to update your data. This issue is currently being worked
    on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.

XBLRewards8, Nov 22, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: