Xbox Rewards Colombia

Discus and support Xbox Rewards Colombia in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Cuando llegara el Xbox rewards a Colombia?, somos muchos que invertimos y gastamos plata en la marca y no nos dan todos los beneficios en el game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hunter x Wolf, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Xbox Rewards Colombia

Cuando llegara el Xbox rewards a Colombia?, somos muchos que invertimos y gastamos plata en la marca y no nos dan todos los beneficios en el game pass ultimate que otros países, ya van muchos años y nada que lo activan, falta de productividad de la marca
    y satisfacción para los usuarios o jugadores Latinos.

[Translation-When will the Xbox rewards come to Colombia? brand and satisfaction for Latino users or players.]

:)

Hunter x Wolf, Sep 16, 2020
  2. TX CANCER XT l Win User

Xbox Rewards Colombia

Necesitamos el XBOX LIVE REWARDS en colombia, cuando lo implementeran?
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

Xbox Rewards Colombia

Hey TX Cancer,

If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you

Best wishes
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Rewards Colombia

Hi Hunter,

As part of our regular review of our exporting practices, we are making adjustments to our service offerings in some regions to ensure we are compliant with government mandates. As a result, some services are no longer available in all regions.
    For more information on our exporting practices, visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/exporting/default.aspx.

You can check the Supported countries and if and when Uruguay is added it will show there. As
    there is nothing more we can do, I will be locking this post.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Frizio I iB Win User

Xbox Rewards Colombia

hello :)

Please next time write your question in English so more people could help you ;)

Thanks

Bye
  6. xVidsonx Win User

Problem with download halo reach

What country are you currently located in?

-Colombia

What country is your Xbox LIVE account registered to?

-Colombia
Thema:

Xbox Rewards Colombia

1. Xbox Rewards Colombia - Similar Threads - Rewards Colombia

2. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  3. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  4. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  5. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  6. Reward mission not completing

in XBoX on Windows
    Reward mission not completing: The last 2 days the "play a game console" mission won't complete so the weekly console mission also won't complete leaving me missing out on reward points. 7dfd1d6e-7258-4e0d-8139-40609ce09baf
  7. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  8. I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.: I have put in 4 tickets to Microsoft Rewards with ZERO help. They close out the tickets with no response as to what they’ve done. I cannot redeem my points online because I keep getting an error...
  9. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  10. Alternative way to get Microsoft reward in colombia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alternative way to get Microsoft reward in colombia: Hello good afternoon I would like to ask in even if Microsoft Awards arent avalable in Colombia, i can still only get xbox gift cards, by getting the points as i play woth the app. I know some...