Xbox rewards app still slow

Discus and support Xbox rewards app still slow in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Since summer last year (2022) the rewards app on my Xbox Series S and my son's, is incredibly slow. It takes around 15 seconds to open, then there is a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mrbubba, Aug 17, 2023.

1. Mrbubba
    Mrbubba Guest

Since summer last year (2022) the rewards app on my Xbox Series S and my son's, is incredibly slow. It takes around 15 seconds to open, then there is a distinct lag when you click on any of the items and then a lag again, when you go back

It's not my connection, I'm wired and have full fibre to the property and a rock solid connection.

I have seen other posts about this, which are locked for replies and no solution

What's happening with it?

Yes I've tried installing the app again (my son's Xbox was a Xmas gift)

Wired or wireless, makes no difference

:)

Mrbubba, Aug 17, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help

Make sure all updates are installed and the internet cables are connected correctly. Try restarting the modem and updating the IP.

I saw that you did some procedures and it didn't solve try to clear the cache, in some cases it can solve the problem: Press the Xbox button on the controller.
    Go to your profile icon and select “Settings”.
    Select "Devices and Connections", then "Blu-ray".
    Select "Persistent Storage".
    Select "Clear Persistent Storage". (Note) Clearing the cache removes all game updates already downloaded. You will need to download these updates again the next time you play the game.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  3. Mrbubba Win User

I've already done all that previously and it hasn't helped, I don't fancy deleting the downloads again.

I just don't use the app anymore, there's been so many issues with it over the last 2 years that it's become a chore to use it, rather than a bit of fun
  4. OfficialMawz Win User

Why is Microsoft rewards slow?

No, this is terribly slow. I'm ethernet wired on my Series S and online games work quickly. I can stream 4k very quickly. My PS5 is responsive in the PSN. Everything works fine, except this really slow app. The worst part about the Microsoft Rewards App for Xbox is that it was fine until mid-summer 2022.
  5. bellybama Win User

Game pass punch card November.

Hey mate, im in Oz too, and it just popped up in my Xbox Rewards app yesterday.

The reward is 5k rewards points, but none of the punch card things have actually unlocked after getting the achievements so far.

Im in the insider program, not sure if that chanfes anything. Its slow and buggy as all hell, and has made my xbox crash twice.
  6. Virtumin Win User

Microsoft Rewards is no more?

Thema:

1. Xbox rewards app still slow - Similar Threads - rewards app still

2. No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards

in XboX Insiders
    No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards: Hola, soy usuario de xbox y cuando voy a la app de Microsoft rewards, me sale "parece que algo salió mal, inténtalo mas tarde" me metí a los puntos rewards desde el perfíl pero me sale lo mismo,...
  3. Can somebody help me with the rewards app on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can somebody help me with the rewards app on xbox?: Hi, I redeemed a robux gift card from the rewards app on my Xbox using my points but I never got any robux or any kind of code, could someone help please? Thanks...
  4. Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone: Having problems finding my daily/weekly Microsoft Rewards task in the Xbox app on my mobile since they moved it from Game pass app to the Xbox app. I know it shows in the Game pass where to be...
  5. Xbox Rewards Hub App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Rewards Hub App: I doubt if any of you have the same problem with me but I'll just get to the point. Just discovered that I have the option 'My rewards' on the Profile & System section. Only problem is that when I...
  6. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  7. Rewards weekly set streaks on console app

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards weekly set streaks on console app: Is there a way to save the streaks we currently are on through the rewards app on the console? I really enjoy this feature and would hate to see it go. I think it's a great way to engage and get...
  8. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  9. Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?: if I log in at my work which is a Swedish company, so it uses a Swedish VPN the rewards are greater and my connection at home which is UK.?. Why short change the UK? Also the Jewel reward is not...
  10. Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?: So I have just tried going on to my Rewards app and a notification came up stating: 'Your Microsoft Rewards account isn't following the rules you agreed to when you joined the programme. Review...