Xbox reward points and MyVIP gems conversion

Discus and support Xbox reward points and MyVIP gems conversion in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I opted out before XB Rewards transitioned to MS Rewards, and my reward points and VIP gems should've been deposited into my accounts in form of... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TheLivFreak, Jun 30, 2018.

1. TheLivFreak
    TheLivFreak Guest

So I opted out before XB Rewards transitioned to MS Rewards, and my reward points and VIP gems should've been deposited into my accounts in form of currency, as said.

I've seen that people have already received their deposits, so should I just wait or am I missing something?

:)

TheLivFreak, Jun 30, 2018
  2. guile33mrd
    guile33mrd Guest
    MyVIP Gem = 1 Reward Point !!!!

Hi,

I read the FAQ on xbox live rewards site to know what will happen to MyVIP Gems at the end of this month when xbox live rewards become microsoft rewards ... here's what's in the FAQs .... "One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point." that's
    not right .... I can use 240 MyVIP Gems to claim 5000 Microsoft Rewards points .... who did this conversion rate !!!!

I want to claim 5,000 Rewards Credits using MyVIP Gems but it's showing the following message

"OUT OF STOCK

This item can only be claimed two times per month."

although I didn't claim it at all this month ....

guile33mrd, Jun 30, 2018
  3. DiaDeDiablo
    DiaDeDiablo Guest
    MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Points

So with the new transition between Xbox Live Rewards and Microsoft Points and the conversion of "Any remaining MyVIP Gems left in your account after that day will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points once the transition is complete", what is the conversion
    rate? 1:1? If so, what is the logic behind this transition because the main way I go about getting Gems is spending money, and a single USD is worth about 20 Gems (Xbox One X Conversion factor). In Microsoft Points, a single USD is worth about 967 points ($3
    Xbox Gift Card Conversion) or 910 points ($100 Windows Gift Card Conversion). I have some other reasons for not liking Microsoft Points but regardless, I want to know what the conversion between Gems and Points will be because there is no logic in waiting
    for them to convert if it is a 1:1 ratio. My only question is what this conversion will be, and to to express my opinion on a change that I cannot see any benefits from. Thanks

DiaDeDiablo, Jun 30, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello TheLivFreak,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Your remaining Credits from your opt out in early June were scheduled to be deposited at the end of June deposit. However, due to a maintenance issue that arose at the end of last month, we were unable to process that deposit
    cycle in the expected time frame, and it was postponed. This deposit has been rescheduled to occur at the end of July, at the very latest. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

XBLRewards8, Jul 11, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

I need help!

Hello TOXIC2theHEAD,

From the transition FAQ:

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?

You’ll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After
    this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.

Your 556 Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards Points when you are fully transitioned into Microsoft Rewards.
  6. Smwutches Win User

VIP Vault

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?

You'll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You'll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP
    Vault. After this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

VIP reward not working?

Hello SargentDynamit8,

Unfortunately, since the program has ended in your region, you can no longer spend Gems or use the MyVIP Vault. As stated in the transition FAQ:

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?You’ll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused
    MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership
    is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.
  8. Smwutches Win User

What happens then?

Per the FAQs:

You'll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You'll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP
    Vault. After this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Unused VIP gems

Hello Trademarkman,

From the FAQ:

You’ll have until 31 May 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until 15 June 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After
    this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalogue once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.
Thema:

1. Xbox reward points and MyVIP gems conversion - Similar Threads - reward points MyVIP

2. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  3. I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works: I keep trying to redeem my rewards points for the goals but it never goes through. 50ff52c3-475c-44ab-b199-257ff483eda5
  4. Rewards points/charity

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards points/charity: I Hope suggestions are allowed so sorry if there not but, I think we need more charities to donate to because on Xbox there is a limited choice and that is not fair. Charities you could donate...
  5. Rewards Point NOT Applied

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards Point NOT Applied: Hi. My 12000 rewards points for my gamepass ultimate were not applied to my account. It should show I've got gamepass till 9/4/2024 but it does not. I buy xbox for 3 months at a time. How does...
  6. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  7. How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?: Hi, I was just trying to redeem x box reward points for a gift card. This is the first time I've done thin in like six months. I remember. You could choose. What amount gift card you wanted, like...
  8. Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code: So I've been saving over 10k points to buy in game coins in seavof thieves and today I bought it and I got 25 letters code then I went to Microsoft redeem page and it said "Check the instructions...
  9. xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...: xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game pass ultimate. It is giving me the 250 that everyone gets but not the additional 250 for owning game pass...
  10. MyVIP Gem = 1 Reward Point !!!!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP Gem = 1 Reward Point !!!!: Hi, I read the FAQ on xbox live rewards site to know what will happen to MyVIP Gems at the end of this month when xbox live rewards become microsoft rewards ... here's what's in the FAQs .......