xbox reward credit conversion

Discus and support xbox reward credit conversion in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Yo how do i get my xbox reward credits i got almost 100,000 credits and theres no option to convert them.How do i do it or does it convert... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Truhound, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Truhound
    Truhound Guest

Yo how do i get my xbox reward credits i got almost 100,000 credits and theres no option to convert them.How do i do it or does it convert automatically, and if it does automatically how come it hasnt converted yet?

:)

Truhound, Oct 25, 2016
  2. Henry.Gray
    Henry.Gray Guest
    Reward Credits Conversion

Posting here as online chat advisors are incompitent. Does anyone how MS does the conversion I would like to know the conversion is for 2750 credits are in gbp.

Henry.Gray, Oct 25, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Reward credits problem

Hello bourkey10,

As was stated in the FAQ, and is still currently available in the Terms and Conditions:

The Rewards Credits conversion is as follows: one thousand (1,000) Rewards Credits = € 0.91 EUR.

XBLRewards8, Oct 25, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Truhound,

Due to issues with MyVIP, we had to delay payback for September. So while those Credits are dated as 9/30, they were only recently placed into your account (roughly around the 17th of October). You received these Credits during the end of the month deposit that
    occurred recently. Apologies for the confusion.

XBLRewards8, Oct 27, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: