Xbox restart screen stuck on screen

Discus and support Xbox restart screen stuck on screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I reset my Xbox because I was trying to join a party and it was bugging out I reset it 3 times and it got stuck in that screen any help? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/yaboi5251, Jul 7, 2022.

1. /u/yaboi5251
    /u/yaboi5251 Guest

I reset my Xbox because I was trying to join a party and it was bugging out I reset it 3 times and it got stuck in that screen any help?

submitted by /u/yaboi5251
    [link] [comments]

/u/yaboi5251, Jul 7, 2022
  2. Try-00F1B93D-E9F3-45 Win User

Xbox One Constantly Resets

it starts up at the applying update screen and my xbox restarts back to the applying update screen. Its basically stuck in a loop
  3. PepeMasterz Win User

Xbox won't turn on

it kind of restart but is really slow like showing some slides.. and now got stuck in the xbox one green screen :(
  4. Travis EH Win User

Logging in Issue

Mine gets stuck in the loading screen!It just sits there for ages. Anyone know how to reboot it? I've taken the disc out, restarted the xbox, gone out of farcry and started something else and then gone back and still stuck on the load screen. This is in
    offline mode by the way. Very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Michael Trusino Win User

XBOX ONE STUCK ON GREEN SCREEN! HELP!

My Xbox One has been stuck on the Green Screen for 3hours what do I do I have tried restarting ?
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

My Xbox gets stuck on the restart screen

Hi there Duggan, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please check if it allows you to access the Xbox troubleshooting screen by following these steps:

1. Make sure the console does not have any disc inside, if so please remove it before continuing with the rest of the process.

2. Turn off the console and unplug the power cable for 30 seconds to ensure that the console is completely off. Then, plug it back in but do not turn it on yet.

3. Press and hold the Pair and Eject buttons on the console, then press the power button on the console once without releasing the Pair and Eject buttons.

4. Hold the Pair and Eject buttons for 10 to 15 seconds until you hear the console power-up tone again. Once you hear it, you can release the buttons.

5. The console should power on and display the Xbox startup troubleshooter screen.

6. If you successfully access the troubleshooter screen, try resetting the console to its factory settings while keeping your games and apps. To do this, please select "Reset this Xbox." When prompted, choose the option to keep games and apps. This will reset the operating system and remove any potentially corrupted data causing the issue, without deleting your apps or games.

Please note that you will need to re-add your account, so it's important to know the email and password for your accounts before proceeding. Your games and apps won't be deleted, and you won't lose progress in any games since they are saved in the Xbox Cloud.

7. Check if the problem persists after performing all of the above steps.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. Xbox restart screen stuck on screen - Similar Threads - restart screen stuck

2. how to i fix my xbox one s screen when stuck on restart or trubleshout

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to i fix my xbox one s screen when stuck on restart or trubleshout: my xbox one s will not go to home screen when turned on. what should i do??? e720472f-8b33-4c86-96d2-c6ba8b88531b
  3. Xbox Series X starts up with black screen, until I restart it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X starts up with black screen, until I restart it.: So this issue only started in the last couple of weeks. I have the xbox set to sleep instead of fully shut down, sometimes when it is turned on the screen is just black but you can hear the sound...
  4. My Xbox gets stuck on the restart screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox gets stuck on the restart screen: I have been experiencing this problem for the last couple of days and it has not gotten past the same spot since it started. I turn it on and it does the start up animation like after you restart...
  5. My xbox’s screen is stuck on the troubleshoot menu when I press restart with games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox’s screen is stuck on the troubleshoot menu when I press restart with games: This is my cousins xbox and it recently started to have a black screen when it turned on, so I searched up and tried all the youtube videos. The one that makes you go into the troubleshooting menu...
  6. My xbox’s screen is stuck on the troubleshoot menu when I press restart with games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox’s screen is stuck on the troubleshoot menu when I press restart with games: This is my cousins xbox and it recently started to have a black screen when it turned on, so I searxhed up and tried all the youtube videos. The one that makes you go into thebtroubleshoot menu...
  7. My Series S got stuck on a black screen when I turned it on but then it restart itself and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S got stuck on a black screen when I turned it on but then it restart itself and...: When I turned on my Xbox, instead of getting the boot up animation, my Xbox got stuck on a black screen, then the power button started flashing and then my Xbox restarted and the power button went...
  8. Xbox taking ages to sign in and cant restart just gets stuck on grey screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox taking ages to sign in and cant restart just gets stuck on grey screen: Hello my xbox one s is taking ages to load anything and when I get on the dashboard games take to long to start.I have tried everything please help dffbecce-2439-4c24-baac-99f4e3179889
  9. Xbox restart after stuck on green title screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox restart after stuck on green title screen: Hello I was wondering if I could get any help. I recently had my xbox stuck on the green xbox one screen. It would not progress past this point. I watched a video on how to fix it which suggested...
  10. Xbox one is stuck on the Xbox loading screen after restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one is stuck on the Xbox loading screen after restart: Pretty much what it says in the title, my Xbox one is stuck on the green start up screen for two days now and I don't want to hard reset it. Anyone knows a fix? 04cbd459-d519-430d-8013-bab7aa00736f