Xbox restart after starfield update

Discus and support Xbox restart after starfield update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I try to launch Starfield,after the start screen shows,console button start flashing and console restart.I,m on skip ahead circle submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rcausapie, Sep 25, 2023.

1. /u/rcausapie
    /u/rcausapie Guest

When I try to launch Starfield,after the start screen shows,console button start flashing and console restart.I,m on skip ahead circle

submitted by /u/rcausapie
    [link] [comments]

/u/rcausapie, Sep 25, 2023
  2. David F. D. Reis Win User

Starfield keeps giving me Error code: (0x80004005) when I try to launch the game.

Yes.. same o allways. Reinstall, Restart, Update....

This error is common here to me. To reproduce I only need to restart PC without closing the game first.

I use XBOX Ultimate and play starfield in XBOX and PC.

Microsoft or Bethesda needs to fix this problem. Is very annoing.
  3. Oliver 'kfsone' Smit Win User

Most recent update to Windows 11 broke Starfield on PC

I can confirm that Bethesda Starfield cannot launch (via Steam) under Windows 11 23560.1000, 23565.1000 or 23570.1000.

- Install any prior build/release of Windows 11 pre 23560.1000

- Install Steam,

- Install latest graphics drivers for nvidia/ati card,

- Install all Windows updates prior to 23560.1000 or out-of-band updates,

- Restart,

- Install Starfield,

- Steam -> Play -> application runs normally,

- Restart,

- Update to 23560.1000, 23565.1000, 23570.1000,

- Restart,

- Steam -> Play -> application exits immediately, no obvious failures show via procmon - no registry/file/device failures,

- Check for / install any device driver updates, e.g. latest nvidia driver,

- Restart,

- Steam -> Play -> application exits immediately, no obvious failures show via procmon - no

- Uninstall Starfield + Restart + Reinstall Starfield

- Steam -> Play -> application exits immediately, no obvious failures show via procmon - no

- Restart,

- Steam -> Play -> application exits immediately, no obvious failures show via procmon - no,

- Use Recovery -> Go Back to restore to previous windows build,

- Restart,

- Without reinstalling Starfield, Steam -> Play -> *application runs normally,

I also observed that manually attempting to launch the executable also results in a simple termination during startup, and procmon/windbg doesn't show anything significant. While this may be a bug in Starfield's code, perhaps undefined behavior, it is clearly triggered by something that changed in Windows recently.

I look forward to mocking you for replying with a form post listing steps to try.

PS: With both 23560.1000 and 23570.1000 I have submitted Feedback reports that include recordings of the application attempting to launch.
  4. GEORGE KARA Win User

Starfield won't launch error code 0xc000005

Because of xbox app is broken when you uninstall-reinstall the game or verify the game files, files are not uninstalling completely or not installing correctly. So first uninstall the game from xbox app then uninstall the xbox app. Reset microsoft store from settings>apps>advanced settings. Check documents/my games if there is starfield folder delete it. Install ccleaner for pc open disk analyzer on ccleaner and search for starfield, delete every file you see there. Restart. Reinstall the xbox app from microsoft store, then install starfield at one time without pause and you're good until next update...
  5. Eddie Bellia Win User

Most recent update to Windows 11 broke Starfield on PC

I can confirm that Bethesda Starfield cannot launch (via Steam) under Windows 11 23560.1000, 23565.1000 or 23570.1000.

- Install any prior build/release of Windows 11 pre 23560.1000

- Install Steam,

- Install latest graphics drivers for nvidia/ati card,

- Install all Windows updates prior to 23560.1000 or out-of-band updates,

- Restart,

- Install Starfield,

- Restart,

- Update to 23560.1000, 23565.1000, 23570.1000,

- Restart,

- Steam -> Play -> application exits immediately, no obvious failures show via procmon - no registry/file/device failures,

- Check for / install any device driver updates, e.g. latest nvidia driver,

- Restart,

- Uninstall Starfield + Restart + Reinstall Starfield

- Restart,

- Steam -> Play -> application exits immediately, no obvious failures show via procmon - no,

- Use Recovery -> Go Back to restore to previous windows build,

- Restart,

- Without reinstalling Starfield, Steam -> Play -> *application runs normally,

I also observed that manually attempting to launch the executable also results in a simple termination during startup, and procmon/windbg doesn't show anything significant. While this may be a bug in Starfield's code, perhaps undefined behavior, it is clearly triggered by something that changed in Windows recently.

I look forward to mocking you for replying with a form post listing steps to try.

PS: With both 23560.1000 and 23570.1000 I have submitted Feedback reports that include recordings of the application attempting to launch.
    I can confirm that I had the same issue and performed all the steps you mentioned above with the same results.

It really is a mockery of the end user when all the replies seem to be stock responses that the majority of users would have already tried, what is the point of the insider channel if Microsoft aren't going to listen to the feedback and just try to deny any error on their part.

I understand it may be a coding issue with Bethesda but as the game worked prior to the latest update I very much doubt it.

EDIT: I have to admit egg on my face for this one because for some reason after uninstalling 23570.1000 and pausing updates for a week the update was reinstalled today 23/10 and Starfield is running fine even with mods installed, I have no idea what the original issue was but I'm glad the issue resolved itself :)
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

Infinite loading screen on starfield

Hello Henry B, My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with an infinite loading screen in Starfield.

Try restarting your Xbox completely. Press and hold the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it turns off completely. After that, turn on the console again and try to load the game.

The console cache can accumulate temporary data that can cause problems. To clear the cache, turn off the console, disconnect it from the power source, and wait a few minutes. Then plug it back in and turn it on. This can help solve infinite loading issues in some cases.

Also make sure that both your Xbox and the Starfield game are updated to the latest version available. Updates typically fix known issues and improve game stability.

If the problem persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Starfield game. To do this, go to the game library on your Xbox, find Starfield, and select the option to uninstall it. Then, download and install the game again from the store.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
Thema:

1. Xbox restart after starfield update - Similar Threads - restart starfield update

2. My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...: I don't have a computer to reset it using a USB none of the solutions I have seen online have worked submitted by /u/Mias_mandibles [link] [comments]
  3. Avatar wont update even after restart of console

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar wont update even after restart of console: I would love a rework on the avatars program as it never updates and this is very frustrating . submitted by /u/Tough_Recording_3176 [link] [comments]
  4. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  5. When preforming an offline update xbox shuts off completely and doesn't restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    When preforming an offline update xbox shuts off completely and doesn't restart: When I do a offline update my xbox shuts off midway through the verfying process and doesn't restart to continue. 4f3b165f-a760-483d-9702-9b93a1fb61d0
  6. My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...

in XBoX on Windows
    My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...: My adapter died a few months ago and I’ve only just replaced it, and when I turned it on for the first time there was an update. I started the update and the Xbox turned off at the end without...
  7. I have to restart my Laptop anytime I want to go into an xbox party.

in XboX Insiders
    I have to restart my Laptop anytime I want to go into an xbox party.: Just as the title says, I have to restart my laptop every time I want to go into an Xbox party. after I restart my laptop, it'll allow me to go into xbox parties but after a while of not using the...
  8. Why does my Xbox look like this? Changed hdmi ports on the TV, hard restarted the console,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox look like this? Changed hdmi ports on the TV, hard restarted the console,...: [img] here is a photo of what it looks like bb1e3daf-04bc-4be3-9fd6-114ba54710be
  9. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures and setting information is preset, but no game data. I...
  10. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: I was streaming Starfield via Cloudgaming on an Xbox One. The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures...