Xbox Requests: Week of July 1st, 2023

Discus and support Xbox Requests: Week of July 1st, 2023 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please enable us to have the backwards compatibility for the original Xbox game for the game ( XIII (2003), HULK (2003) Spikeout Battle Street (2005)... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mon_yes, Jul 1, 2023.

1. /u/mon_yes
    /u/mon_yes Guest

Please enable us to have the backwards compatibility for the original Xbox game for the game ( XIII (2003), HULK (2003) Spikeout Battle Street (2005) and Incredible hulk (2008) ) in the Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S.

I have the Original Disks for this four games that I really want to play and finish, This games are magnificent and hard.

Its really hard to use my original Xbox console cause of Wire issues. (Also very expensive to buy a adapter to component cables (red, blue, green))

Ps. Gimme free gamepass atleast 14 days because i wanna try it <3

submitted by /u/mon_yes
    [link] [comments]

/u/mon_yes, Jul 1, 2023
  2. kingvas78 Win User

Independence Day (United States)

We had our fireworks and Canadian food on Tuesday (July 1st)....

-

I must say that I do envy the Americans a bit. Many companies are shut down for the week! My dealership was open July 1st (Canada Day).... which irritated me.
  3. Pv2 Platt Win User

5 free games not received yet

i have checked my email and it is the right one. it is now the end of the 1st week of july and i still haven't seen any email with codes.
  4. KennethW55 Win User

Minecraft Account (Purchased after migration)

EDIT: The account was compromised as of 8pm EST on July 2 2023
  5. LoopedCougar999 Win User

How to get free games for Live Gold?

the 'Games for Gold' free games will be available from July 1st with a game released on the 1st of each month and the 2nd will be available on the 16th of the month. This will run from July 1st to December 31st 2013.
  6. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

xbox live gold renewal rewards not received any at all for renewing gold

As of July 1st, 2014 we are no longer rewarded for renewing Xbox Live Gold.
Thema:

1. Xbox Requests: Week of July 1st, 2023 - Similar Threads - Requests Week July

2. Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  4. Xbox Requests: Week of June 7th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 7th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of May 31st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of May 31st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of May 24th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of May 24th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  7. Xbox Requests: Week of July 28th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of July 28th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of July 21st, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of July 21st, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of July 14th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of July 14th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  10. Xbox Requests: Week of July 7th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of July 7th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...