XBOX Representatives, Please Help me get my account back. This is my Last hope.

Discus and support XBOX Representatives, Please Help me get my account back. This is my Last hope. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To whom it may concern, I am surrealizing. My Xbox Live account’s email and password are lost and I cannot retrieve them. All help from Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THEsurrealizing, Dec 29, 2014.

1. XBOX Representatives, Please Help me get my account back. This is my Last hope.

To whom it may concern,

I am surrealizing.

My Xbox Live account’s email and password are lost and I cannot retrieve them. All help from Xbox hotlines have failed because of my interesting scenario surrounding my account. I have had an Xbox Live account since 2005. Almost ten years have passed in
    the life of the account my brother made, and then passed onto me. There is one thing that was never given to me when I received the account, which was the email and password. The email was a Hotmail and after a two year absence due to college studies I decided
    to check into my account, which is named surrealizing. I never worried about signing in because I automatically signed with the account every time the Xbox was turned on. I just played Xbox and never even made a Microsoft account until today. The sole purpose
    of this Microsoft account is to receive information as to how I can retrieve my account.

I was informed of an update, which I gladly did to progress my opportunity to play my arcade games and view the evolution of the dashboard since the last time I was able to see it. Once the update completed I was told that the Hotmail email that I had was
    no longer acceptable for an email associated with the account. The message conveniently told me that I could just make a new account from the update menu that I was already in. I chose to use a gmail account and filled out the form, made a security question,
    password, and pressed submit. Everything I did to update the form went through, even the password and security question and answer. When I was granted permission to enter the new information, I did so. This time an error message appeared and stated that I
    had entered the wrong information.

This was not the case at all. In reality I had somehow taken an outdated Hotmail account and blanketed a non-existent gmail on top of it. I did not know the Hotmail account’s password and my brother did not remember and, has not been a part of the account
    for more than eight years. I simply followed the instructions I was given and created, in essence, a fake gmail account that is linked to the account “surrealizing” . I have put this off for eight months because of how much of a headache it is.

When I called for help regarding this issue I was told that I had an email attached. This was even more frustrating because I can’t even log into the email because it was never set up properly, and yet, it is associated with my account. I filled out two
    ACR forms for this situation and received two emails informing me that the information I submitted was not enough to retrieve my account. The most important information is the old credit card information, which I have. When I went to insert this information
    into the ACR form, it would only allow me to enter an expiration date of 2014 for the credit card numbers. This does not help me at all. My credit card numbers expiration dates are from 2007, 2010, 2012.

I have the information to prove that I am the owner of this account. Xbox account representatives have informed me that this is the only option to authenticate my association with the account “surrealizing”. I will post on these Xbox forums, because it is
    the only way to get my account back.

Sincerely ,

surrealizing

:)

THEsurrealizing, Dec 29, 2014
  2. No Xbox Live Gold After Xbox Preview Update

After a nice long disscusion with a Xbox Gold representative, and fixing my issues with Xbox Live Gold. I then ran into the issue that none of my friends were showing up on my friends list. And now after my account reset, it is not allowing me to connect
    to Gold at all. Please Help me. The last representative told me to post here, and get the Xbox Preview representatives to fix the issue. Please do, and fast, I want to get into the Battlefront Beta tonight.

GodsSonLeGree, Dec 29, 2014
  3. Account hacked

Can someone please help me my account got hacked and this is my backup accout but it dosen't have anything on it. my old account gametag was JustSMABme11. i hope someone from microsolft can help me get it back because i had 4800 microsolft points on it just
    please help me get it back.

HaphazardTitan9, Dec 29, 2014
  4. geekfather
    geekfather Guest

Unfortunately you will still need to contact phone support. If they cannot, by any doubt, be convinced you are the true owner they will not release the account.

No one on these forums can help with this.

Call back and hopefully someone can have the grace and understanding to figure it out.

Good luck

geekfather, Dec 29, 2014
  5. I'll call again, I knew this wouldn't be easy.

Thank you, I appreciate the reply.

THEsurrealizing, Oct 31, 2018
  6. geekfather Win User

Unfortunately you will still need to contact phone support. If they cannot, by any doubt, be convinced you are the true owner they will not release the account.

No one on these forums can help with this.

Call back and hopefully someone can have the grace and understanding to figure it out.

Good luck
  7. THEsurrealizing Win User

I'll call again, I knew this wouldn't be easy.

Thank you, I appreciate the reply.
  8. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

help me get my account back please

Hi Pigen, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I truly am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to fill out the recover account form?

Please, use this link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Try all the troubleshooting available here: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution">https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution

You can find helpful tips on how to use the recover form on this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

If your Microsoft account recovery request wasn't granted, you can keep trying as many times as you want, up to two times per day.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution

I hope this helps!
  9. andrew win Win User

please help me get back into my xbox account

i made the account without a real email and when i click reset password it says that there is no email to be found.
  10. JosefLBohorquez Win User

please help me get back into my xbox account

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Andrew

You can try resetting your password if you have the account added in your console using this article:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If you're not able to do that you can use the password reset link
    https://account.live.com/password/reset

If that doesn't work you may need to proceed with the account recovery form, in that way you're going to submit a ticket with Microsoft account recovery team https://account.live.com/acsr

Sadly, an account cannot be recovered with the gamertag alone.

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that regular Microsoft Support is not capable to send password reset links for security policies

Please note that no one can modify account details due to privacy and security policies
Thema:

1. XBOX Representatives, Please Help me get my account back. This is my Last hope. - Similar Threads - Representatives Please Help

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?: I have contacted Microsoft support and no one has been able to help me get into my account. Everytime I do the account recover or reinstatement it sais that information is wrong . I made the...
  4. Cannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to Xbox live. Talked to a representative last night for over an hour to try...: As stated above, I need help with this issue. Thank you. 63c775ce-648f-4bb5-8836-d855d711aa16
  5. How do I report a customer service representative?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I report a customer service representative?: I would like to file a complaint against the customer service representative I had today. His name was Haner, Hainer, however its spelled. I asked for a manager to file a complaint but he mocked...
  6. Unable to reach representatives... phone system broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to reach representatives... phone system broken: I am blocked from 'requesting callback' after 3 times today. First time I called in I spoke with rep and then supervisor about my warranty issue. They recommended I try something and that they...
  7. Why is it so hard to reach a representative for enforcement?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it so hard to reach a representative for enforcement?: I was flagged all in one night that lead up to my account being banned for an entire year. I was givin no warning that this was going to happen. I tried to appeal but they got denied. I have been...
  8. How are the representatives allowed to put you on hold and just never come back?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How are the representatives allowed to put you on hold and just never come back?!: Have had a problem with the wrong XBOX showing my extended warranty I purchased, with no assistance for months. Emailing back and forth with "manager's" who ultimately tell me they see it isn't...
  9. Is there a method to speak to a microsoft representative?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a method to speak to a microsoft representative?: Is there a way to talk to a Microsoft Representative via email or phone? My account has been hacked for a while now and no other methods have been really helpful....
  10. Has the xbox live support representatives hung up on you 3 times in a row???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has the xbox live support representatives hung up on you 3 times in a row???: When you use the Xbox Live Support to have a "agent" call you to communicate with them about a problem you're having, the system will only allow you 3 times to speak with someone. My question is;...