Xbox Report System.

Discus and support Xbox Report System. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I was playing Dead by Daylight and when I was killed I send a joking message that was meant to be in good spirit but I was reported. The message I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LaIcicles, Mar 23, 2020.

1. LaIcicles
    LaIcicles Guest

Xbox Report System.

So, I was playing Dead by Daylight and when I was killed I send a joking message that was meant to be in good spirit but I was reported. The message I sent was "F*** OFF but gg wp fun but short lol"(Without the asterisk).
    I was reported and suspended from communication for 24 hours. I do not think this is fair, this has happened to me and many other members the the xbox community sending a good spirited message and getting suspended for using profanity. I do not think this
    is right and I think the Xbox enforcement team should review and make some changes to this system. I also would like to add that people use this for fun and purposely report a good spirited message just to get a laugh.

:)

LaIcicles, Mar 23, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Report System.