Xbox report system is stupid and unfair

Discus and support Xbox report system is stupid and unfair in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im going to start off by saying i am not exactly an innocent person, ive been comm banned multiple times, for good reason. However i feel as though,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChaoThicc, Aug 13, 2020.

1. ChaoThicc
    ChaoThicc Guest

Im going to start off by saying i am not exactly an innocent person, ive been comm banned multiple times, for good reason. However i feel as though, since ive been comm banned, Microsoft support doesnt care about any of my reports. Last comm ban i got
    was because i was playing a not-so-liked operator in R6S (Blitz) and someone on the enemy team was trash talking me, so i said exactly this: “ur poop, you smelly weener”, it was a joke, and i didnt even remotely swear, yet i got comm banned because of it.
    After that i report someone for repeatedly calling me his [mod removed] and i mean upwards of 5 times he said that to me, it was obviously meant to say [mod removed] yet he hasnt been comm banned yet. This is not the only time it has happened, its just the
    most recent. So basically im wondering if the reports of people who have been comm banned several times are less important than those who werent? Ive been cyber-abused multiple times from toxic kids on xbox and none of my reports have ever gone anywhere, the
    snowflake nature and hypocrisy of the xbox support system has already pushed me away, i will be getting a PC asap.

:)

ChaoThicc, Aug 13, 2020
    1 person likes this.
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: