Xbox Repair. What's after order in progress?

Discus and support Xbox Repair. What's after order in progress? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sorry if I put this in the wrong category. Anyway I sent in my X1 power supply to microsoft for a replacement. And accrording to usps the package was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LP Shadow Fox, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Xbox Repair. What's after order in progress?

Sorry if I put this in the wrong category. Anyway I sent in my X1 power supply to microsoft for a replacement. And accrording to usps the package was deliviered yesterday. When I check the service website it still says order in progress. Will this change
    when they process my order? and how long does that take? I know I'll get a conformation email when they do ship my brick back to me. Thanks

:)

LP Shadow Fox, Feb 21, 2014
  2. Xbox One making Loud noise.

you need to send your xbox one in for a repair . loud noise for a xbox one is not normal you can start repair order at xbox one support .com then you need to go down at the bottom where see repair and service center after that register your
    xbox one console then start a repair order . if you need more help you can call xbox support or go to xbox one support website do a text chat

CartopBonsai699, Feb 21, 2014
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Just got my xbox back from the shop and says ive been supeneded

do you mean a third party repair shop if so you do realize that's a console banable offence right?

If xbox repair center after having a repair order done by support not a third pary then you are fine

Also suspension take time so it could've been from before you sent it for repair

ngocphi, Feb 21, 2014
  4. jaspertodd
    jaspertodd Guest

I believe it means they are working with your order? It shouldn't be very long till u get it back since it's only a power brick,

jaspertodd, Feb 21, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: