Xbox Repair Order status

Discus and support Xbox Repair Order status in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On Jan 6, 2021 a repair order was placed for my xbox one, sn148038482216, 179.00 was collected. I was under the understanding that a shipping box would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WOLFO-DONNELL ��, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Xbox Repair Order status

On Jan 6, 2021 a repair order was placed for my xbox one, sn148038482216, 179.00 was collected. I was under the understanding that a shipping box would be sent. To date no box has been received, there has been no communication from Microsoft. How should
    I proceed?

Thank you

James

:)

WOLFO-DONNELL ��, Jan 19, 2021
  2. {Parity} Win User

Repair Order status

You will need to contact
    Xbox Support
    for that information. No one in the forums has access to it.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Repair Order status

Hi G DRAGONN NL,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue; however, as our Ambassador has stated, for information in relation to your repair, you would need to contact Xbox Support directly. Sadly, we here in the forums lack the necessary tools to assist
    with repair/replacement information.

Please also bear in mind the Xbox Forum Guidelinesin relation to posting
    personal information as this may leave your account vulnerable.

5) You should not post your or anyone else’s personal information on these Forums including but not limited to name, physical or email address, age, phone number,
    credit card or sensitive log-in information. Furthermore, if any user asks you for personal information, such as the information detailed above, do not provide it. The exception would be to an OFFICIAL Support Employee. They are designated by an 'Microsoft
    Agent' badge and a Mister, Miss, Misses, or XBF Gamertag.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on
      Contact Us

• Step 2 : Select a Category, then See other options
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue/Topic – warranty, service & repair
      • Select - Show contact options
      • Select – Call me back or chat with Xbox Support

If you do not see the selection that you wish to use for contact, then switch topics until it becomes available.
    Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the
    same question or thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  4. G DRAGONN NL Win User

Repair Order status

Repairno: [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

Forgot the mention it
  5. WOLFO-DONNELL �� Win User

Xbox Repair Order status

On Jan 6, 2021 a repair order was placed for my xbox one, sn148038482216, 179.00 was collected. I was under the understanding that a shipping box would be sent. To date no box has been received, there has been no communication from Microsoft. How should
    I proceed?

Thank you

James
  6. UnbatedFall7487 Win User

repair order

Hello,

If you already have an open repair order from Microsoft or Xbox, please use https://account.microsoft.com/devices?refd=account.microsoft.com to view the status of the repair order.
Thema:

Xbox Repair Order status

1. Xbox Repair Order status - Similar Threads - Repair Order status

2. How do I cancel a repair order?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel a repair order?: I made a repair order but now I can't cancel it. 2ea88144-2bbd-4eda-8dce-e99caaeb6a44
  3. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. How long should a repair order take to complete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long should a repair order take to complete?: I have sent my Xbox controller in to be repaired as the things can't last more than 6 months. It's been at the service centre for 10 days now and typically it has been quicker than this for me....
  6. How do I get status updates on a repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get status updates on a repair order: I put in a warranty repair for an xbox elite wireless controller on Dec 23. UPS picked up the controller on Dec 29 using the return label supplied by microsoft. Nothing has updated in my...
  7. Xbox Series X - same unit repair info - order status disappeared and new xbox added?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - same unit repair info - order status disappeared and new xbox added?: Hello everyone never posted here before first of all sorry for my english, i am italian and i am writing here because the italian version of the community seems to lack the xbox category. I...
  8. Repair Order status not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Order status not updating: Hi, having had issues with my elite series 2 controller I opted to send it bac to Microsoft via the service repair thing. However I sent it back almost 2 weeks ago and its still not showing as...
  9. Repair Order status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Order status: Hi, Is it normal that there is two times : Order is being progressed? Just asking :) Uw order is gemaakt 15-07-19 voltooid Uw pakket is op weg naar ons 15-07-19 [Mod Removed - Personal...
  10. Repair order status on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair order status on Xbox One: What does it mean when your repair order status says i think it said "Service center is processing order" They had already received my console for repairs on the disc drive, in i was told the...