Xbox removed my xbox one account with gamepass.

Discus and support Xbox removed my xbox one account with gamepass. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have recently brought gamepass for £1 on a new alt account on the 27th of july 2023, i come on xbox the next day on the 28th of july to see that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kai ‎, Jul 28, 2023.

1. Kai ‎
    Kai ‎ Guest

I have recently brought gamepass for £1 on a new alt account on the 27th of july 2023, i come on xbox the next day on the 28th of july to see that the account i have recently brought gamepass for has been completely removed from my sign in list, please note that i do not know the email since i have forgotten but i do remember the password and i can tell you the gamertag if needed, can someone please help me sign back into my account with gamepass

:)

Kai ‎, Jul 28, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Kai, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account.

I'm afraid that support is unable to provide account information including email address regardless of how much information you have. The only option you have here would be to try and remember the email address for your account. If you're unsure of the email address you could check to see if you're logged into other devices or ask friends if they may know the email for the account for you.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Most likely because you made a new account to try to get cheap gamepass when you're not eligible, it was removed. This is a violation of terms of service.

[​IMG]
  4. [EX] Win User

Hey Kai,

using multiple accounts to bypass the regular price for the Gams Pass is not allowed and can result in a ban !

If you don't have to much money, let me recommend you the Microsoft Rewards program.

If you frequently earn points you can redeem those points for the Game Pass or credits to buy games etc.

I can't even remember the last time that I have paid for my GPU sub !

Stay clean !
  5. Alonso Alvizo Win User

Why can't I play online with gamesharing?

All I did for it to work is go to settings and remove the account that you wanted to get gamesharing from. Not the one with the gamepass. Then restart your xbox and sign in to that account after removing it. That's all I did.
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

Error 0x803f800e (Can't Play Gamepass Games)

Hey Marcus,

Sorry to hear about your Gamepass. It could be your subscription is not being recognized. If this is the case, we want you to Remove
    and Add
    your account. Make sure you know your credentials (email and password) before removing the account.
Thema:

1. Xbox removed my xbox one account with gamepass. - Similar Threads - removed account gamepass

2. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  3. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  4. Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore: I saw that some users couldnt disconnect their Xbox GamePass connection from Riot Games and I opened a guide to help. Step 1: Enter the login page of the riot games Step 2 : We will log in with...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  7. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  8. If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...: If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card info still be on my xbox or no 22ab783c-e586-46a6-b867-b46083329c88
  9. How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?: So I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon it worked the First Day I managed to make an account and download some free games but the next day it wouldn’t connect so I’m going to return it but...
  10. I want to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore: i lost access to my riot account that i have gamepass linked to and now i dont know how to unlink it 42c99e6a-ca48-444f-8e9d-143c32f65412