Xbox remote play not working with MOGA XP5-X plus

Discus and support Xbox remote play not working with MOGA XP5-X plus in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have been trying to remote play on my Samsung phone with a MOGA XP5-X plus controller. The controller connects to and works just fine with my phone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by tuckerxj11, Dec 24, 2020.

1. tuckerxj11
    tuckerxj11 Guest

I have been trying to remote play on my Samsung phone with a MOGA XP5-X plus controller. The controller connects to and works just fine with my phone via Bluetooth and cable. I open the Xbox app to remote play and everything works fine there. I can control
    things on my Xbox home screen once I connect to it but I cannot play games. I open a game to play and it loads but will not accept feedback from the controller when it was just working on the xbox home screen. I then turned on a regular xbox controler and
    was able to use it to play the game but the MOGA controller still wouldn't work. Could this be an issue with my Xbox or is it an issue with my controller?

:)

tuckerxj11, Dec 24, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. moga xp5-x plus stopped working