Xbox Remote Play not accepting Xbox controller input

Discus and support Xbox Remote Play not accepting Xbox controller input in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to phone. Works in app until I start Remote Play. Once launched... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Dirty Kraut36, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Xbox Remote Play not accepting Xbox controller input

Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to phone. Works in app until I start Remote Play. Once launched the system doesn't accept inputs..... controller can still access phone options so it's still connected.

:)

Dirty Kraut36, Jul 14, 2021
  2. snoopycbr Win User

Xbox one console unusable after controller disconnects and reconnects

Oh i forgot the remote control via the smartglass App also didnt work it said connecteted but the console dont accept any inputs same behavior like the controllers
  3. Jack T. Chance Win User

Having trouble getting the new Xbox 360 Media Remote to work with my Xbox 360 console.

Update to my last post:

If you have the current version of the Xbox 360 Dashboard, follow this command path -- System Settings > Console Settings > Remote Control

You will see 2 options listed: "Both Remotes" (allows you to use either the Xbox 360 Media Remote or a Windows Media Center Remote) and "Xbox 360 Media Remote" (sets the system to accept input from only an Official Xbox 360 Media Remote, or an Officially Licensed
    3rd party equivalent.) Make sure your system is set to "Xbox 360 Media Remote" then exit out of the System Settings menus and try the remote again.

I hope that helps. :)
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox remote play with touch controls like cloud gaming

It's not the same thing

Xcloud Server blades are running on AZURE not xboxs

And you aren't running xbox os

Remote play still requires input from xinput

Ala supported devices why do that when the solution is already been told to you

XAC which translates input into xinput ifrom different controllers

XAC ALLOWS the input

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/accessories/controllers/xbox-adaptive-controller
  5. ngocphi Win User

how can i use my mouse and keyboard and play games on remote play pc

You dont

Only games that support it

Remote play meansbyou are playing xbox games on pc

Which mostlybsuoport controller input

You would have to install the pc anywhere or the gamepass pc version or remote play a game that supports it

Unless your hardware is older then thqt isn't an option
  6. EddieHendrickson Win User

Xbox one remote & AV inputs

With the Xbox One Media Remote, there would not be a way to switch AV inputs. It is for controlling the Xbox One console itself and the media on the console only, and thus would have no way to switch your TV's input.
Thema:

Xbox Remote Play not accepting Xbox controller input

1. Xbox Remote Play not accepting Xbox controller input - Similar Threads - Remote Play accepting

2. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  3. Remote play problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play problem: I tried to remote play my xbox series x on win 11 PC and its keep saying Check your network connection We found your console but can't connect. Try from a different Wi-Fi or cellular network...
  4. Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution: Hi all I have an Xbox series X with a high end 4k TV. When I try and remote play from my Rog ally then I get sound but a black screen If I go I to Xbox settings and change the resolution from 4k...
  5. Black screen with remote play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen with remote play: Hi all I have an Xbox series X and a high end TV. In TV settings on the Xbox the resolution is set to 4k uhd but when this set to 4k I am unable to use remote play from my Rog ally,all I get is a...
  6. Xbox remote play

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox remote play: How do I connect remote play Xbox & find the Code after setting up the console 934014ae-5b83-4479-ab80-f8a4646c4dae
  7. Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet": My issue is that cloud gaming works but remote play doesn't on a slow internet connection. As I see it seems that cloud gaming is better optimized than remote play. I have a surface pro 9 and it...
  8. xbox remote play not working over mobile network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox remote play not working over mobile network.: I have a samsung 23 ultra on att network. when I try to remote play on my console though the x box app over my 5 g mobile network I get an error message. I can connect to any wifi and have no...
  9. Why is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS: So what I do is use my headset on my computer. I start up remote play on the xbox app on the computer so I can listen to my xbox's audio while still listening to my pc. Whenever I use remote play...
  10. Why is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS: So what I do is use my headset on my computer. I start up remote play on the xbox app on the computer so I can listen to my xbox's audio while still listening to my pc. Whenever I use remote play...