xbox region

Discus and support xbox region in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just came back after i been gone from home for 2 weeks and ween i come back i see that my cousin that was here when i was gone have changed my region... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by allez138, Jan 9, 2014.

1. allez138
    allez138 Guest

xbox region

i just came back after i been gone from home for 2 weeks and ween i come back i see that my cousin that was here when i was gone have changed my region from sweden to finland i have money on my swedish region so i really need to change back.

i know that i have to wait 90 days but i cant wait that long i really need to be able to change back to swedish region

:)

allez138, Jan 9, 2014
  2. lungwun
    lungwun Guest
    Xbox One from the US (Region free? Advantages? Disadvantages?)

The Xbox one is region free for games.

But for DVD's and Blu-rays, it is region locked. So your Xbox from the states would only be able to play region 1 discs

lungwun, Jan 9, 2014
  3. Yooooshii
    Yooooshii Guest
    Are Xbox One Games Region Locked?

Do I have to worry about regions when purchasing Xbox One games? Like the Wii U is region locked and has PAL and NSTC region games.

Yooooshii, Jan 9, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

xbox region

Sorry but you will have to wait 90 days.

You are responsible for your account so support will not make an exception in this case.

Daft Badger, Jan 9, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

xbox region