Xbox refer a friend and get rewarded Xbox home screen Xbox sponsored ad error

Discus and support Xbox refer a friend and get rewarded Xbox home screen Xbox sponsored ad error in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; OK i was told to come here by another user because this supposedly not a Xbox live rewards error. anyways the error so i logged in to my Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PYROMANIAC173, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Xbox refer a friend and get rewarded Xbox home screen Xbox sponsored ad error

OK i was told to come here by another user because this supposedly not a Xbox live rewards error. anyways the error so i logged in to my Xbox One before i clicked resume watch_dogs i saw an Xbox sponsored ad that read refer friends get rewarded i clicked
    on it popped a Xbox live rewards page it said invite friends and get a $10 Xbox gift card added to your account it said in fine print ends 03/31/18 began on 02/1/18 so i read the terms of service every thing checked age and location and etc. so then i clicked
    on invite friends it brought me to Microsoft Edge it said have friends invite them it logged me in automatically than said "you are not eligible for this offer click here to see what is available to you clicked it not there. OK wtf contacted Xbox support i
    was paired with agent named Jennifer she said she got the same error and to post to Xbox Live Rewards Forum to get support but today 02/18/18 i checked and i was told to come here so i'm confused somebody help me please i'm about ready to my head in the fryer
    (not really gonna do that) just help please.

:)

PYROMANIAC173, Feb 18, 2018
  2. XOne_ShotX91
    XOne_ShotX91 Guest
    Yet another rewards program question, lol

I was reading the MyMissions page and saw that I can refer Xbox Live friends to get an Xbox One, and if theyre a rewards member, I'll get points if they upgrade.

My question is, I have several friends who dont have an Xbox One yet and likely wont get 1 any time soon, but theyre always over at my house playing. Would I be able to have them sign up for Xbox Rewards, and have them turn my Xbox One to their home console, and both of us get the points that way?

XOne_ShotX91, Feb 18, 2018
  3. Raplaza
    Raplaza Guest
    xbox 360 owners upgrading to xbox one!!

There is a promotion now on xbox rewards, for each refered friend that upgrades to xbox one from xbox 360 we will both receive 25 000 rewards credits ($25), anyone who is upgrading to xbox one and would like to help me and get credits as well please add me and let me know ; my gamertag is RaulAndresP.

Thanks

Xbox Live Rewards

Raplaza, Feb 18, 2018
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there,

In order to use the refer friends link, you must already be a Game Pass and/or Xbox Live Gold subscriber. After taking a closer look at the account you posted from, we were able to determine that you do not meet either of these requirements. Be sure that
    you are signed into a profile that has Gold or Game Pass to continue with the offer!

Hope this helps!

Mister Beep, Feb 19, 2018
  5. boochun
    boochun Guest
    I have the same problem as PYROMANIAC173

Except instead I DO have gold but no game pass.

I tried to refer and it says I'm not eligible.

Why? I have gold. Is it because I dont have game pass?

Then why is there a refer a friend if you have to have both gold and pass st the same time?

It's not like I care for game pass because to me I just get gold and wait every month for a game to be free.

Please help me understand.

boochun, Nov 3, 2018
  6. boochun Win User

Hey there,

In order to use the refer friends link, you must already be a Game Pass and/or Xbox Live Gold subscriber. After taking a closer look at the account you posted from, we were able to determine that you do not meet either of these requirements. Be sure that
    you are signed into a profile that has Gold or Game Pass to continue with the offer!

Hope this helps!

I have the same problem as PYROMANIAC173

Except instead I DO have gold but no game pass.

I tried to refer and it says I'm not eligible.

Why? I have gold. Is it because I dont have game pass?

Then why is there a refer a friend if you have to have both gold and pass st the same time?

It's not like I care for game pass because to me I just get gold and wait every month for a game to be free.

Please help me understand.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

Hope this helps!

8. RandyAU93 Win User

Sponsored ads on home screen

The membership that Xbox charges for online multiplayer covers the cost and maintenance of the robust network of servers that keeps Xbox Live running and supports many of the games being played on the service. All three major console providers now charge
    for online multiplayer content; PlayStation Network required it with the launch of PlayStation 4 (while PS3 users still had free multiplayer) and Nintendo flipped the switch - pun intended - to paid online in 2018, about 18 months after launch.
  9. PlusMuffin54992 Win User

Enserio tienes anuncios? Nunca me habia fijado
  10. Everton Koerich Win User

This is sponsorship and I think the only way is to get used
Thema:

1. Xbox refer a friend and get rewarded Xbox home screen Xbox sponsored ad error - Similar Threads - refer friend rewarded

2. Cant Refer A Friend [PC Game Pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Refer A Friend [PC Game Pass]: Me and my friend have played Sea of Thieves for quite a while and thought we would like to invite our 3rd friend and then saw the Refer a Friend. I have only had PC Game Pass for a couple of days,...
  3. Ultimate gamepass subscriber. How do I refer a friend to PC game pass via web when the web...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Ultimate gamepass subscriber. How do I refer a friend to PC game pass via web when the web...: Hi. I have an issue where the refer a friend to PC gamepass site checks my credentials and tells me I'm not a gamepass subscriber. Therefore it won't let me referee a friend. Also the PC app has...
  4. Xbox Live Refer A Friend Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Refer A Friend Program: Is there currently any rewards for referring a friend? I cant find anything online. Please supply a link to refer a new member to Xbox Live Gold. Thanks 78c409f1-2c90-4fd2-ba46-fadec4d78db5
  5. Wont let me refer a friend to Xbox live rewards.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Wont let me refer a friend to Xbox live rewards.: Hi, I'm having difficulty with 'referring a friend' to xboxlive rewards. My friend isn't nor has ever been a member, with that being said when I follow the links to the refer a friend page, the...
  6. Refer a friend issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refer a friend issue: Refera friend promo not working. Says I'm not eligible. Been having this issue for over a month. No results. e97011ba-ee2b-4e44-96b8-6f84636e2f21
  7. Ineligible for refer a friend promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ineligible for refer a friend promo: Says I'm not eligible for refer a friend promo. Didn't say why. Chat rep told me to post here. Help? 8323a5f4-b601-4688-a5fa-7a31394b7516
  8. Refer a friend

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refer a friend: Hi, I noticed an advertisement on my dashboard about referring a friend but whenever I follow the links it says I am ineligible but it doesn't say why. c261abe2-290f-455c-ac5e-a9bb6c9588a6
  9. refer a FRIEND

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    refer a FRIEND: im trying to do the refer a friend to gold and get a $10 gift card, but the only friends on the list have gold or dont own an xbox. i have a friend that wants to join that why i want to do this...
  10. Refer friend reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refer friend reward: Hi! Referred a friend and he bought gold, but more than a week later, the website still shows pending and no points. Can you check it what's the problem? Best regards,...