xbox record that?

Discus and support xbox record that? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; At first I could say "Xbox record that" and it would record a clip. Now when I say it won't record. I recalibrated the kinect and it still doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cutonadyme, Feb 1, 2014.

1. cutonadyme
    cutonadyme Guest

xbox record that?

At first I could say "Xbox record that" and it would record a clip. Now when I say it won't record. I recalibrated the kinect and it still doesn't record. What's going on? Any advice is appreciated.

:)

cutonadyme, Feb 1, 2014
  2. Neclord
    Neclord Guest
    My thoughts on Ryse: Son of Rome.

ya the ending is epic

I was just like omg xbox record that xbox record that xbox record that lol

Neclord, Feb 1, 2014
  3. Stop recording!!!!

Jesus, every time I rank up in BF. It's getting annoying. The funny thing is, I actually tried to record something cool last night, a random rocket across a map getting a kill. "Xbox record.. Xbox, xbox, record, xbox re-cord, BOX RECORD". Home button -
    "xbox record!!!!" 5 mins later I got a pop up. "Clip recorded". Totally missed the action. :-(

MazdaSpeedNinja, Feb 1, 2014
  4. VOX9R
    VOX9R Guest

xbox record that?

Has your kinect lost its connection? I've had this happen a couple of times, and had to unplug it while the xbox was turned off, and re-seat the connection. If after you turn on your xbox and the red lights on the front face of the kinect aren't faintly
    lit up - you need to reconnect it while powered down.

VOX9R, Feb 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

xbox record that?