"Xbox Record that" long response time

Discus and support "Xbox Record that" long response time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When ever I use one of my favourite Xbox One features (recording the last 30 seconds of game play) the kinect recognises the action quickly but the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gummy Acid, May 17, 2014.

1. Gummy Acid
    Gummy Acid Guest

When ever I use one of my favourite Xbox One features (recording the last 30 seconds of game play) the kinect recognises the action quickly but the Xbox takes up to 10 minutes for the actual message "Game Clip Recorded" to pop up. For future updates it would
    be great for the Xbox to be faster on recording times.

:)

Gummy Acid, May 17, 2014
  2. Xbox will no longer "record that"

No worries! This is why we have that posted up, and why we share it. Not all forums work the same. "Xbox Record that" long response time :)

Do you have any other profiles on the Xbox, and can they see the option? This will help us narrow down if it's a possible account issue, or if it's something else.

You can create a new account for this test, if you need to. If your console is set to your Home console, it will share your Gold with any free accounts, and that free account should have access to record a game clip. Give that a try if you don't have another
    account immediately, and get back to us! "Xbox Record that" long response time :)

Misses Quinzel, May 17, 2014
  3. ScottRoss1
    ScottRoss1 Guest
    Xbox will no longer "record that"

Done all of the above.

No update available.

Removed and re-downloaded.

I have 2 clips saved so far and over 30gb space left so I don't think that's the problem. What's the next step?

ScottRoss1, May 17, 2014
  4. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest

G'day Paytoblask! I just want to make sure - when you review the clip, did it record the bit of gameplay you wanted, or does it wait 10 minutes to actually record the 30-second clip?

Misses Joust, May 19, 2014
  5. Gummy Acid
    Gummy Acid Guest
    it takes the big of gameplay i wanted but it take a very long time to process, its not a huge deal, just something to look in to

Gummy Acid, May 20, 2014
  6. Rehply 516
    Rehply 516 Guest
    when it does that go into game dvr and try to record you will notice you get an 80004005 error. and i also noticed you said it takes 10mins, but when mine doesnt work it does not pop up at all sometimes on cod ghosts

Rehply 516, May 20, 2014
  7. Rehply 516
    Rehply 516 Guest
    the thing i found is when it happens to me on cod ghosts going to main menu and going back into game will fix it for a hour or so idk what is causing that and idk if it is only on cod ghosts

Rehply 516, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Rehply 516 Win User

the thing i found is when it happens to me on cod ghosts going to main menu and going back into game will fix it for a hour or so idk what is causing that and idk if it is only on cod ghosts
  9. Rehply 516 Win User

when it does that go into game dvr and try to record you will notice you get an 80004005 error. and i also noticed you said it takes 10mins, but when mine doesnt work it does not pop up at all sometimes on cod ghosts
  10. Misses Joust Win User

G'day Paytoblask! I just want to make sure - when you review the clip, did it record the bit of gameplay you wanted, or does it wait 10 minutes to actually record the 30-second clip?
  11. Gummy Acid Win User

it takes the big of gameplay i wanted but it take a very long time to process, its not a huge deal, just something to look in to
  12. LaughingOtter Win User

How Do I record a video capture?

That page is not in English. The video is but is out of date; it includes the "Record from now" option that has just been removed. There does not appear to be any information on that page about video apps, it's just an out-of-date video recording guide.

In any case, the ability to record from now was an extremely useful feature, and going the long way round through extra apps is not a satisfactory response.
Thema:

1. "Xbox Record that" long response time - Similar Threads - Record long response

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  4. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox is no longer recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox is no longer recording: Since April update and the last est update in Mei Xbox is no longer recoding 11539104-42d6-4dcd-ab4d-b4c486fff342
  6. why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?: I recorded few clips of genshin impact using xbox game bar on my pc. after i checked those clips, they only have music and other sound, but not the character dialogue sounds, its same for all...
  7. When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear: When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear da092520-5419-4151-987a-6f3951ad28db
  8. VIDEOS ONLY CAPTURING 3-15 SECONDS LONG, ALTHOUGH I SET THE TIMER TO RECORD TWO MINS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    VIDEOS ONLY CAPTURING 3-15 SECONDS LONG, ALTHOUGH I SET THE TIMER TO RECORD TWO MINS.: UNABLE TO CAPTURE VIDEOS ON XBOX , VIDEOS ONLY CAPTURING 3-15 SECONDS LONG, ALTHOUGH I SET THE TIMER TO RECORD TWO MINS. 3afe090b-4980-4877-8169-d32e06daeeb9
  9. Win 10 Game DVR Long clips will not record properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Win 10 Game DVR Long clips will not record properly: I am finding that any clip over 15 mins the recording will not record properly. When I record clips that are over 15 mins the clip gets shortened considerably. The clips always show as less than 1...
  10. How long does one day account suspension stays on record?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does one day account suspension stays on record?: i have had my other account "CrypticGhost14" suspension for one day due to a inappropriate bio (sorry for bad words in my bio) and I was wondering how long will that suspension stay on record? I'm...