Xbox Recon Controller/Xbox Stereo Headset (2021 version) issue.

Discus and support Xbox Recon Controller/Xbox Stereo Headset (2021 version) issue. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Before I start, both the controller and headset are phenomenal and I’m absolutely loving them. The issue is that my voice isn’t being picked up too... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GhostyBoyowo, Dec 25, 2021.

1. Xbox Recon Controller/Xbox Stereo Headset (2021 version) issue.

Before I start, both the controller and headset are phenomenal and I’m absolutely loving them.

The issue is that my voice isn’t being picked up too well on the Recon controller where as a regular wireless it works perfectly fine.

I’ve tried numerous things but maybe I’m missing something?

Thank you for any help!

submitted by /u/GhostyBoyowo
    [link] [comments]

/u/GhostyBoyowo, Dec 25, 2021
  2. MandiLynn Win User

Xbox One / Headset Not Working

I also bought:

Turtle Beach Recon 70 Headset for Xbox One - same issue

and TWO (2) SADES R5 Gaming Headset Headphone 3.5mm Wired Stereo Over-Ear with Mic Volume Control for PC/New Xbox One/PS4/Mac

All 5 headsets do the same thing...
  3. TMB Gamin Win User

Controller/adapter/headsets do not work

4. Hordie Win User

No chat mixer settings

Hi TheSataclawz,

Sorry you're having issues with your stereo headset settings. Have you updated your controller’s software? If not click that link to update
    your controller. Also are you using an adapter or are you plugging in directly to the controller? See

this link
    for more information on the stereo headset settings.
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Stereo headphones connectivity issue xbox one s wireless controller

Hey there Kaz,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, If you have not already checked the controller go ahead and make sure that the

Controller is Updated
    . Also, what headset is it that you are using for the console? Would these be third party headsets or are they the Xbox Stereo Headset.

Let us know.
    Controller is up to date. Headset is play stereo headset for xbox one s from eb games

Could be an issue with the headset. Perhaps try a different one?
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Connecting headset

The Audio picture indicates there's an issue as, according to Turtle Beach, you should be able to adjust those sliders which could indicate headset or controller issues.

To know for sure, we need the testing of another set of headphones in the controller as well as testing the headset with another debice, whether it's a laptop, PC or mobile phone.

As you are plugging the headset into the controller which is, in turn , plugged into the console, I am wondering if that is the issue...whilst the Recon 50x is designed to be plugged into the controller, Turtle Beach also say:

"Do not plug the Xbox One controller into a USB port on your Xbox One console while the headset is connected to the Xbox One controller"

https://support.turtlebeach.com/hc/en-us/articles/235478968-Recon-50X-Xbox-One-Audio-Issues

Now, this may seem like a silly question so I apologise in advance: I know you linked to the headset earlier in the thread but you definitely bought the Xbox version of the Headset, yes?
Thema:

Xbox Recon Controller/Xbox Stereo Headset (2021 version) issue.

1. Xbox Recon Controller/Xbox Stereo Headset (2021 version) issue. - Similar Threads - Recon Controller Stereo

2. Recon 50 headset, mic works, then it doesn't

in XBoX on Windows
    Recon 50 headset, mic works, then it doesn't: Short Version: I have a recon 50 headset that is wired and has a separate microphone. They are still fairly new. I have had them for 1 month and 5 days, and only used then a handful of times. So...
  3. Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox: Hi, I am trying to purchase the ghost recon year 1 pass, but am having problems getting the purchase to appear on my xbox. I think my Xbox profile and microsoft account are mixed up somehow. I...
  4. I wanna talk to my feeinds but I can't because the turtle recon 70 headset doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanna talk to my feeinds but I can't because the turtle recon 70 headset doesn't work: I just bought a new headset wich is a recon 70 turtle beach but when I go to party chat on the xbox not the website it doesn't work but if I go on the website it works perfectly fine so I don't...
  5. Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install: How the [mod removed] do I get the game to install the Year One Pass I am on Xbox One Series X and all I get is the Base Game - and UbiCrap has only provided a flyer/slip/printout thing with a...
  6. Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.: account had over 1000 hours help bf14d94b-39c9-41a7-afdf-42740c5f2805
  7. Turtle Beach Recon 50x Headset Not Working / General Headset Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Recon 50x Headset Not Working / General Headset Issues: I have a turtle beach recon 50x Headset, which is one of the cheaper headsets, but is mostly good. However I've had issues with it. Here are some possible Headset issues and points: 1. Try...
  8. I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...: It was telling the friend of mine whose code didn't work that the code was damaged repeatedly. And we don't know why that is. 53279453-dd42-4c77-bc7b-4a7ebe0ba896
  9. I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.: I have problem to connect Ghost recon breakpoint, they always said ubisoft connection lost, try again. I dont understand why. dbc7b244-8f8b-43d6-94c1-f24ccad6d0d2
  10. I'm having problems with my ear force recon 200

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having problems with my ear force recon 200: Good afternoon. I'm writing this in regards to my headset not working while I'm playing. I cant hear anyone in game chat, in party chat, or om discord. Also sometimes they can't hear me. Can you...