XBOX Re-chargeable battery not delivered

Discus and support XBOX Re-chargeable battery not delivered in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Ordered an XBOX Re-chargeable battery, wasn't delivered. Contacted UPS they said best to contact Microsoft, but at a loss as to what channel i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gramos Sylejmani, May 21, 2024.

1. XBOX Re-chargeable battery not delivered

Hi,

Ordered an XBOX Re-chargeable battery, wasn't delivered. Contacted UPS they said best to contact Microsoft, but at a loss as to what channel i should contact them through its a mess.

Can someone help?

:)

Gramos Sylejmani, May 21, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Gramos, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

In this situation, the best course of action is to contact Support.

I kindly ask you to speak with Xbox Support.

Please enter this link for web chat: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you prefer to contact them by phone, use this link: https://support.microsoft.com/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support

You can also request a callback: https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

I hope this helps.
  3. Paraffin Alien Win User

I will NOT be getting the new Xbox Console. (China may want their wall back.)

Question. If you are spending $5 a week on batteries, then why not buy re-chargeables?
  4. EpicW4ffle Win User

controller battery

There is a wide veriety of choices.

The thing I use and used to use is

1. Re- Chargeable batteries

2. Play and Charge Kit.(requires a Rechargeable battery pack)

3. Standard AA Batteries

Hope this helped!
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

Xbox controller batteries

Lots of people, myself included, use re-chargeable batteries. And standard batteries can get recycled these days, at least they do here in the UK as most supermarkets have collection points for them.
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

best charge kit / battery pack??

I`ve found the official `Quick Charge Kit` to be excellent. You can maximise the life life of most re-chargeable batteries by making sure they are fully discharged before recharging them.

If you have numerous batteries mark them with an individual number and use and charge them in sequence.

-

I still have the three original re-chargeable battery packs that I purchased when I got my 360 over three years ago. And by following the above all are still in perfect working order.
Thema:

1. XBOX Re-chargeable battery not delivered - Similar Threads - chargeable battery delivered

2. Xbox Controller Battery Pack Sizing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Battery Pack Sizing: Backstory, Bout maybe 6 months ago, I bought a Blue Arctic Cami Xbox controller (officially licensed) with the charging stand (same bundle). I recently got a White Arctic Camo Xbox controller...
  3. Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...: I would just call GameStop but I have work at 9am to 8pm, an hour before they close and I’m already a 40 minute walk. If anyone knows you’d be much appreciated!! :)...
  4. AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.: I placed AA batteries 8 to 10 months in the Xbox controller, and I recently opened it but batteries are in leaked condition, I recently inserted new batteries but not getting power to the...
  5. Why wont my xbox controller turn on? even with batteries and cables

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller turn on? even with batteries and cables: my controller isn't turning on no matter what i do with it... tried new batteries and tried all USB-C cables in the house and the button wont even flash. i've only had the controller for about a...
  6. Why do my batteries always say they have medium charge when I plug them into my controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my batteries always say they have medium charge when I plug them into my controller?: I have rechargeable batteries and when I charge them, it says it’s fully charged. Once I put them in the controller and I go through my settings to see how much charge I have left, it says Medium...
  7. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  8. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  9. Elite 2 controller battery won't charge

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 controller battery won't charge: Hi everyone, The battery of my Elite 2 controller is not being charged anymore. I play on a computer that has a wired controller. The battery has a lifespan of approximately 20 to 50 minutes. I...
  10. Xbox controller instantly disconnects when using battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller instantly disconnects when using battery: I have a wireless xbox controller https://www.xbox.com/pt-PT/accessories/controllers/xbox-wireless-controller that i use in my win 10. It was working perfectly with AA batteries and USB cable, but...