Xbox randomly turns off every 10 minutes please help!!!

Discus and support Xbox randomly turns off every 10 minutes please help!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've tried plugging it into different outlets but no matter what I do it will turn off ( there is no sound when it turns off and the light is red when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Evo RGIII, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Evo RGIII
    Evo RGIII Guest

I've tried plugging it into different outlets but no matter what I do it will turn off ( there is no sound when it turns off and the light is red when it goes off)

:)

Evo RGIII, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Jack Westy
    Jack Westy Guest
    Xbox one can't connect to ethernet cable!?

I played xbox 360 for 10 years with this cable plugged in, and ZERO issues! Now I got a one s,and when I plug cable in nothing comes up on network settings, and also my Xbox signs me out of my account every 2 or so minutes ! Internet fine, I tried my 360, still works! Tried it on computer, still works! Could the Xbox be at fault?(possibly broken) I can't play any games now and obviously can't play live! Any help please please !!!!!!!

Thanks

*I finally got it to work(just randomly worked for an hour) but then when I turned off and came back, it went back to same thing that was happening earlier and I've been trying for 2 hours with no luck !

thanks again , Jack

Jack Westy, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Laodude24
    Laodude24 Guest
    Xbox one black screen

so this morning, I was playing ac syndicate when all of a sudden the screen turned black randomly. I shut the tv off and when I turned it back on, the picture was there again. But a few minutes later, it turned black again. Every time I turned back on the tv, the pictures there for a few minutes then it turns black. I don't know what's wrong! Can someone. Help me? Thanks

Laodude24, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: