Xbox randomly makes eject noise and turns on.

Discus and support Xbox randomly makes eject noise and turns on. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I honesty have no clue what going on with the my xbox. Originally I was gifted an Xbox one on my birthday 2 weeks ago then out of nowhere in the middle... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I KiD Rainen I, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Xbox randomly makes eject noise and turns on.

I honesty have no clue what going on with the my xbox. Originally I was gifted an Xbox one on my birthday 2 weeks ago then out of nowhere in the middle Of the night all I hear is "ding ,ding.,ding," wake up too go look and my Xbox is ejecting the cd in
    & out and shutting on and off. So I just unplug the console and left it alone for half the day. Fast forward a few hours later and my cd randomly ejects as I'm playing. So right there I just turned off everything threw the Xbox in the box it came with And
    went straight to the store I brought it from for a refund/warranty. The nice clerk just basically gave me a brand new Xbox and said sorry about the problem and I said it's fine things happen. That was 4 days ago! Now today I'm sleeping and what do I hear?
    "Ding ding ding ding ding" the Xbox randomly ejecting again. I don't know what to do at this point anymore? I can't be that un lucky to get 2 Xboxs that were bad out the box back to back in a matter of weeks! Worst thing is that I'm afraid to take it back
    too the store for another Xbox because I fear that they might thing I'm trying to scam them which I'm not! I just don't have anymore options. Before I left to work I hard reset my console and unplugged it from the wall socket. If it helps I'm in the preview
    program on this Xbox and my last Xbox so maybe the problem lies within the beta program and I have to uninstall it? Somebody help please!

:)

I KiD Rainen I, Nov 4, 2015
  2. Xbox One Turns On and Off instantly

Xbox is getting power, is connected through a wall socket not a wall surge protector. Turns on and makes the noise, the light turns on, but then off, cant get it to eject a disc and nothing is over heated.

Lord Dio Brando, Nov 4, 2015
  3. I need help please

My Xbox one will not turn on it beeps sometimes but ran do me beeps I could press eject and it could okay the turn on sound but it normally makes the correct noises I dont think its the power supple BP lease help

VolarAntelope27, Nov 4, 2015
  4. Xbox randomly makes eject noise and turns on.

Hi I KiD Rainen I

Do yo have access to the preview forums?
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

I'm sure the preview team would be interested in the issue your having and they really are the best place to get help and give feedback.

Do you have your xbox plugged directly into a wall socket? Plugging in via an extension cable has been know to do some odd things.

Mythreign

ColinNeighbour, Nov 5, 2015
  5. Thank you for replying! Yes I do have my Xbox plugged directly into the wall.

My last Xbox that I had last week wasn't , it was plugged into an extension outlet but it seems with either option I go for the results ended the same.

And I also just made a post on the preview forums. Hopefully everything turns out f

Good.

I KiD Rainen I, Nov 5, 2015
  6. It is an odd issue and not one I've heard before, hopefully your get sorted out in the preview forums.

Best of luck

Mythreign

ColinNeighbour, Oct 31, 2018
  7. I KiD Rainen I Win User

Thank you for replying! Yes I do have my Xbox plugged directly into the wall.

My last Xbox that I had last week wasn't , it was plugged into an extension outlet but it seems with either option I go for the results ended the same.

And I also just made a post on the preview forums. Hopefully everything turns out f

Good.
  8. ColinNeighbour Win User

It is an odd issue and not one I've heard before, hopefully your get sorted out in the preview forums.

Best of luck

Mythreign
  9. ColinNeighbour Win User

Hi I KiD Rainen I

Do yo have access to the preview forums?
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

I'm sure the preview team would be interested in the issue your having and they really are the best place to get help and give feedback.

Do you have your xbox plugged directly into a wall socket? Plugging in via an extension cable has been know to do some odd things.

Mythreign
  10. MEGideon Win User

Grinding noise

It makes the noise when I push the eject button, when I turn it on and when I turn it off sometimes it would do it when I'm playing a game or if I turn the console off it makes the noise again 5 minutes later.
  11. DanielKing221 Win User

Xbox One X randomly turning on and eject noise

It could also be that your console is haunted
Thema:

1. Xbox randomly makes eject noise and turns on. - Similar Threads - randomly makes eject

2. Xbox series s randomly restarted itself

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s randomly restarted itself: I was watching a twitch stream without any heat issues and my Xbox randomly shut off without that sound that it makes when it shuts off then immediately turned back on like i pressed restart. This...
  3. My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly: Hello, recently I've been having this issue when playing a game where my controller would randomly disconnect and reconnect even in wired on PC, I tried other usb cables, batteries, another pc,...
  4. Series x randomly shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x randomly shutting down: Hi all, I have a series x since release and have never had any issues but lately the console shuts off on its own while playing a game. I have had it cleaned by a store that has looked after all...
  5. Why is my controller randomly disconnecting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller randomly disconnecting?: This is ridiculous. I’ve done everything I have seen online and in these forums and I cannot get this to work properly. The only people I havent seen commenting is Microsoft. Whats the problem?!...
  6. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  7. My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons: Whenever I tried to use it on Xbox app (PC Version), the game controller goes nuts by rapidly switching between keyboard mapping and controller mapping. When I test it on Xbox Accessories App, I...
  8. I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...: I ran a stick drift test and it has none so it is something to do with cloud gaming. Anyone have any clue on what's going on and how to fix it? d13755ae-ae21-4815-9147-b9d6e76b5e39
  9. My wish-list was wiped randomly?

in XboX Insiders
    My wish-list was wiped randomly?: Just logged onto my console and my wishlist is empty. I had 70+ items saved. Any idea how this could of happened? I don't remember ever deleting it at all. Is this possible from the mobile app...
  10. Xbox series s randomically makes the shutdown sound even when it's off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s randomically makes the shutdown sound even when it's off: My xbox series s randomically makes the shutdown noises after the console itself is shutdown, in the past 3 hours it did that for about 6 times but now it seems to have stopped. Does someone know...