xbox quests

Discus and support xbox quests in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have downloaded all of the games with gold for my Xbox quests, but it doesn't say I have when i go to my progress. I would like to be able to finish... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by H499yTurt1e, May 22, 2018.

1. H499yTurt1e
    H499yTurt1e Guest

xbox quests

i have downloaded all of the games with gold for my Xbox quests, but it doesn't say I have when i go to my progress. I would like to be able to finish these quests but I can't. Does anyone know what I should do.

:)

H499yTurt1e, May 22, 2018
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King Tones, May 22, 2018
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    CIDkidzPILLZ, May 22, 2018
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do Xbox gold quests work?

The quests that i know of are the Xbox game pass quests, the Xbox Live gold quests, they work a bit like the game pass quests, and then there are the Microsoft rewards quests, which are pretty similar to how the xbox live rewards quests worked. You purchase
    certain games or films, and then you get so many points on your account for doing it.
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Xbox game pass QUEST

6. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox Quests Progress

Hey there Zyronin.

For details on how the Xbox Quest progress works, check out this
    Xbox Quest FAQ
    . As it mentions, we're tracking quests appropriately but there currently isn't a method for you to check your progress. Thanks a ton for your patience and understanding.
  7. rileyj49 Win User

Xbox one quest

Hey ! To clarify, are you referring to the GamePass Quests or the Xbox Quests? If Xbox Quests, did you download 2 Games with Gold titles in November? Post back and let us know!
    I did download the 2 games and I was referring to the November Xbox quest. Thanks for your help.
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox one quest

Hey rileyj49! To clarify, are you referring to the GamePass Quests or the Xbox Quests? If Xbox Quests, did you download 2 Games with Gold titles in November? Post back and let us know!
Thema:

xbox quests

1. xbox quests - Similar Threads - quests

2. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  3. What does the exp do when I finish quest

in XboX Insiders
    What does the exp do when I finish quest: Just wondering if it does anything submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]
  4. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  7. Quest 3 gamepass/gamecloud on meta hong kong not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quest 3 gamepass/gamecloud on meta hong kong not work.: Quest 3 gamepass hong kong not work. Will it ever work? Very disspointed as no returns for hardware in Hong Kong. Is it possible i choose American region on account gamepass pc but not sure how to...
  8. My Xbox quests don't show up

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox quests don't show up: I saw that there was some gift cards that I wanted was in the Xbox rewards area then when I tried to find the quests it said try again later so I waited for a few days but it still hasn't shown up...
  9. Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...: Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox one, or do I need a PC. 278eed54-f2cf-41f9-a49d-bfa117f463bd
  10. PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests: I currently have Game Pass Ultimate but since I no longer have a Series X, if I downgrade from Game Pass Ultimate to PC Game Pass, will I still be able to do the Game Pass Rewards quests and earn...