xbox questions.

Discus and support xbox questions. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok soo i have several questions and wonder if anyone can help. For the xbox 360. Is there any way to get rid of that whitish border that goes around... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXDEAD OUTLAWXx, Feb 1, 2014.

1. xbox questions.

Ok soo i have several questions and wonder if anyone can help. For the xbox 360. Is there any way to get rid of that whitish border that goes around the screen. I have tried changing themes. Even premium themes but cant get rid of it. Hate it. Second
    question. How many versions of the xbox one is gonna be com8ng out and what are the options? Im a big halo fan so will there be an xbox one halo edition w blue lights like they made for the 360? Also. Is microsoft gonna start streaming games to the mobile
    devices? Androids? Iphones and such? That would be absolutely awesome to be playing halo multiplayer from my mobile device if i was not at home. I would be on all the time!! So just curious cause i dont know. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

:)

xXDEAD OUTLAWXx, Feb 1, 2014
  2. Sparkster101
    Sparkster101 Guest
    Xbox One voice commands

Silly question but are you saying 'xbox record that'

Sparkster101, Feb 1, 2014
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King Tones, Feb 1, 2014
  4. xbox questions.

For the white border, check your settings as there are various options.

Sounds like the output from your 360 isn`t optimised for your TV.

Paraffin Alien, Feb 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

xbox questions.