Xbox Questionnaire And Case Review For Communication Ban

Discus and support Xbox Questionnaire And Case Review For Communication Ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I Did The Xbox Questionnaire To Apply For A Free Case Review For My Communication Banned Account () That Got Banned For 7 Days (Until November... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Evantaar, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Evantaar
    Evantaar Guest

Hi, I Did The Xbox Questionnaire To Apply For A Free Case Review For My Communication Banned Account () That Got Banned For 7 Days (Until November 1st), Upon Completing The Questionnaire It Redirected Me To A Page That Said I Found A Glitch In The
    System For Some Reason, I Then Backed Out Of The Page And It Said I Have Used Up My Questionnaire Attempts For 24 Hours, Please Help I Don't Believe I Deserved The Ban As My Rep Was Completely Fine And I Rarely Message Players Outside Of People On My Friends
    List.

:)

Evantaar, Oct 25, 2016
  2. Flymonkey102
    Flymonkey102 Guest
    Wrongly banned with no evidence and not being told why I am banned

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review

- You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.

- Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review.

Flymonkey102, Oct 25, 2016
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Temporary Account Suspension.

You can view your ban by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com however 24hr bans are not eligible for case review. Communication bans restrict all communication.

bowski477, Oct 25, 2016
  4. Joc Holliday Win User

Case review questionnaire

What exactly is the questionnaire your talking about?
  5. MightyQuinn75 Win User

That's unfortunate. Completely agree that's a very confusing question. Hope its sorted quickly to avoid further confusion.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

7. HyperVenom523 Win User

That is a very confusing question indeed hehehe...
  8. Zero Jehuty Win User

This has already been noted and passed onto the proper teams.
Thema:

1. Xbox Questionnaire And Case Review For Communication Ban - Similar Threads - Questionnaire Case Review

2. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  3. Xbox wireless headset - microphone plastic casing broke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset - microphone plastic casing broke: Microphone plastic casing broke and I have seen an insane amount of people with the same issue. Is microsoft doing anything about this? I tried going through the site for warranty but it says my...
  4. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  5. Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases

in XBoX on Windows
    Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases: I am deeply concerned about the relentless barrage of notifications flooding my inbox regarding old refund cases that have already been resolved. Despite my repeated requests to cease these...
  6. Xbox Wireless Headset Microphone Casing Damaged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Microphone Casing Damaged: I was gifted the Xbox Wireless Headset as a gift for Christmas 2023. Only about a month after the gift, I'm plugging in my headset and feel a piece of plastic in my hand. I look down and a...
  7. How do I reply in CDOC Case Management?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I reply in CDOC Case Management?: Hello, So I got an email from CDOC Case Management about my account and they asked me to confirm if I have access to some emails, I replied to the email because there is no other way or link to...
  8. My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in...: I just want to get un suspened 864e3ad9-3f79-4de8-99fa-4d9c66a980e1
  9. How to file a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to file a case review: Hey I was suspended today because of my gamerpic leaving me at 8/8 strikes I feel like the series of suspensions I received were injust bias and overall unfair someone please help me how do I...
  10. Gaming performance survey for my thesis! 2 minutes questionnaire

in XboX Insiders
    Gaming performance survey for my thesis! 2 minutes questionnaire: Hi everyone, please help put with my thesis survey, really short, 2 minutes max. For gamers and computer game lovers TOPIC OF STUDY: Gamers attitude towrds performance improvement ‍‍‍ TARGET...