Xbox Project Xcloud not working anymore

Discus and support Xbox Project Xcloud not working anymore in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I am a project Xcloud founding member and have been playing Xbox games on my iPhone using safari. I’m in australia. All of a sudden it takes me to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Milliek811, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Xbox Project Xcloud not working anymore

Hi, I am a project Xcloud founding member and have been playing Xbox games on my iPhone using safari. I’m in australia. All of a sudden it takes me to the page which says cloud streaming is not available in my region??? Is this just an issue on Microsoft’s end?

submitted by /u/Milliek811
    [link] [comments]

/u/Milliek811, Sep 15, 2021
  2. eduscxbox Win User

Xbox fully on the phone

Yes, Microsoft is already working on it. That's the idea behind
    project xCloud
    , to bring xbox games to as much devices as possible, and this include mobiles of course.
  3. Heavy FR Win User

Project Xcloud

Hi,

For now, Project xCloud is still in preview and limited to selected countries. We can't say when they'll open it to Australia, but you can check from time to time on Xbox Wire or Project
    xCloud page
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hard wired Xbox elite pad on xcloud beta.

Hi SoullessBoar,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Project xCloud will only work with Xbox One controllers that have Bluetooth support. You will not be able to hard wire the controller to your mobile device and have it work that way.

You can read up more on how the program works by reading up on the FAQ: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud#faq

I hope this helps!
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Microsoft Planning To Bring Deeper Xbox Live Support To Nintendo Switch and Mobile

They are working on project xCloud too which would bring six games to multiple devices.
  6. kRevali Win User

Add cross platform games

Thema:

Xbox Project Xcloud not working anymore

1. Xbox Project Xcloud not working anymore - Similar Threads - Project Xcloud working

2. Project xCloud "Tap Learn more to find out how to participate in the preview"

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud "Tap Learn more to find out how to participate in the preview": So, I downloaded Project xCloud and I keep getting stucks on this screen, can anyone tell me how to get past this? On Windows 11 submitted by /u/demxi [link] [comments]
  3. Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider

in XboX Insiders
    Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider: Hi, I have problems to connect by https://www.xbox.com/es-ES/play I have been invited, and before I have been able to play. Even from mobile. I formatted the PC yesterday, and now, I can't use the...
  4. Project xCloud beta test | No access

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud beta test | No access: Hello, I received access to the Project xXloud beta test. I performed the step-by-step instructions with the email, but I was unable to access the games via the cloud. When I access the Xbox Game...
  5. Suggestion to Xcloud Project (Play in TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion to Xcloud Project (Play in TV): Add support to Chromecast or other form to use (see the gameplay) Xcloud in the TV submitted by /u/ysouburro [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Game pass on Project Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game pass on Project Xcloud: Hello i just wanted to ask if i'll be able to access the xbox game pass library of games in the Project Xcloud Beta?( Australia) Because i'll be mainly be playing on my phone and i'm thinking to...
  7. Xbox Project XCloud é verdadeiramente o futuro do game streaming, e talvez do universo gamer

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Project XCloud é verdadeiramente o futuro do game streaming, e talvez do universo gamer: Hoje testemunhei o Xbox xCloud, vejo que a tecnologia tem um futuro promissor, ainda há sempre que melhorar no serviço e em carregamentos das imagens em internet mais lenta pois ainda enfrenta...
  8. I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...

in XboX Insiders
    I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RunningTrain559 [link] [comments]
  9. Hello there, I have project xCloud invitation but it does not work

in XboX Insiders
    Hello there, I have project xCloud invitation but it does not work: Hello, a few month ago I got accepted in project xCloud and now it should be released in Italy but when I try to log in I still get the error "Project xCloud is not currently available in your...
  10. Project xcloud doesn't work

in XboX Insiders
    Project xcloud doesn't work: I am registered to the beta i have the app, but it is still not working submitted by /u/kuba2133 [link] [comments]