Xbox profile says I'm offline when I'm not

Discus and support Xbox profile says I'm offline when I'm not in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm playing a game on my Xbox Series X, when my profile will sudden say I'm offline e.g. Last seen 10 mins ago playing Like A Dragon Infinite Wealth... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ben Jones7, Feb 20, 2024.

1. Ben Jones7
    Ben Jones7 Guest

I'm playing a game on my Xbox Series X, when my profile will sudden say I'm offline e.g. Last seen 10 mins ago playing Like A Dragon Infinite Wealth even though I'm still online. This followed by the console not allowing me to save captures and not allowing me to access settings or start other games and apps. The console also won't allow me to restart it from the power menu. I will hard reboot the console by shutting it down and unplugging it, this temporarily fixes the problem only for it to reoccur later on. My console is in Alpha Skip Ahead if this is any help.

:)

Ben Jones7, Feb 20, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Ben, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, reset your console.

You can follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let me know if it works!
  3. Paul Bab Win User

Xbox saying I'm offline when I'm in game but online when I'm not.

Hi,

Let's isolate your concern by gathering the following information:

1. Is this issue happening with other non-Call of Duty games?

2. Is this issue happening with other Xbox Profiles?

3. May we have the exact error message prompted?

Make sure to check the status of Xbox Live and Activision for any service alerts. To proceed, check out the following links:

Xbox Live Service Status

Activision Support Online Services

Also, check the status of your Xbox Live Gold Membership by clicking this
    link
    and see if it's in good standing. Sign in with your Microsoft account.

In addition, we recommend removing and re-adding your Xbox Profile on the Xbox One that may help resolve profile issues in a game. To proceed, click this

link
    and perform the steps provided. Make sure to restart the Xbox One before re-adding your Xbox Profile.

Keep us posted.
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

Showing offline when I'm not.

Hey DSR Knowledge! What kind of network connection are you using? Please post up your

detailed network statistics
    so we can take a look. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

I'm Offline?

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

I sincerely do apologize for the inconvenience. As of the moment, we have a service alert status on this link for Friends and social activity, it is related to your concern where the status of friends is not displaying correctly, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status.

The support team is aware of the issue already and they are working on resolving the issue as soon as possible. Please click "Notify me" to get notified once the issue has been resolved.
  6. Default_570 Win User

Halo Infinite says that I'm offline

Xbox has been fixing servers so when they are being updated they may be unresponsive

Lately all of the multiplayer modes are now working
Thema:

1. Xbox profile says I'm offline when I'm not - Similar Threads - profile says I'm

2. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...
  3. What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...: I’ve been trying for hours now I have online, and I can’t play bo2 zombies Or multiplayer. It’s says the same thing for modern warfare 2 can anyone help. I did the down load profile things deleted...
  4. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  5. I am unable to join parties on my pc and it says my profile is unable to use parties but i...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to join parties on my pc and it says my profile is unable to use parties but i...: I have been trying for months to join my friends on my pc but it says i am unable to use parties because my profile can't, why am i having this issue on my pc but not my xbox...
  6. when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...: this feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privilege's 8db428b9-6e98-4e29-a3c3-7373c4d07ebc
  7. Pixelmon Realms saying I don't have a Minecraft profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pixelmon Realms saying I don't have a Minecraft profile: I played Pixelmon Realms on my laptop with no issues. Laptop broke and got a desktop computer. Pixelmon Realms is saying that I can't login because my Microsoft account doesn't have a Minecraft...
  8. My profile online status says I'm playing "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" when I'm playing a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile online status says I'm playing "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" when I'm playing a...: I was playing Fortnite and I asked my friend what it said I was playing to be sure if it was a problem and they said "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" 1875da2b-7d5d-400a-8fe4-b8857d82c496
  9. My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not actually playing it.

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not actually playing it.: My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not playing it. I'm assuming it's because I'm playing an xbox 360 game on a new gen console. Help would be appreciated submitted by...
  10. Xbox profile is stuck saying offline for friends even when I'm online & appearing online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox profile is stuck saying offline for friends even when I'm online & appearing online: My Xbox friends have all said that my status is offline even though I appear online whenever I ask them. I have tried many solutions that have been presented on other forum posts. The only thing I...