Xbox profile online status stuck on a 360 game

Discus and support Xbox profile online status stuck on a 360 game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello, my profile online status on my Xbox series X has been stuck on a 360 game that I put on once. it is uninstalled and off my xbox, yet my online... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Matthew_M2, Feb 14, 2023.

1. Matthew_M2
    Matthew_M2 Guest

hello, my profile online status on my Xbox series X has been stuck on a 360 game that I put on once. it is uninstalled and off my xbox, yet my online status still shows that I am on the game I have removed my profile, hard reset my console multiple times, and tried the remove MAC address method. still hasn’t fixed my issue. any other ways of fixing this?

:)

Matthew_M2, Feb 14, 2023
  2. Matthew_M2 Win User

Hi !

Do you still have another 360 game installed on your Xbox console?

We'll try to redownload your 360 profile there and see if it would update your status.

Just load any 360 game. Hit the start and select buttons (small round buttons on either side of the big Xbox button on the controller). This will bring up the 360 guide, there should be an option to download your profile.

Then we try this. Go to Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage. On the Manage storage devices > Clear local Xbox 360 storage.
    it did change my online status, but now it changed to the next Xbox 360 game I loaded up. my online status is still stuck on a 360 game as of now.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Sure. You're most welcome. On the other hand, you may also report this directly to the Xbox team via Report a problem app on your console. It may be a bug that needs further investigation on their end. They appreciate any reports or feedback from us. Check the guide here on how to report: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
  4. Matthew_M2 Win User

if my online status is still glitched by the next time I turn on my system I will follow up with you or another advisor on this issue. thanks
  5. Rostom L Win User

Have you switched back on playing to Xbox One games? If that's the case, it's possible that there's a delay updating your status back from Xbox One games. I advise to wait instead for couple of hours.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hi Matthew_M2!

Do you still have another 360 game installed on your Xbox console?

We'll try to redownload your 360 profile there and see if it would update your status.

Just load any 360 game. Hit the start and select buttons (small round buttons on either side of the big Xbox button on the controller). This will bring up the 360 guide, there should be an option to download your profile.

Then we try this. Go to Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage. On the Manage storage devices > Clear local Xbox 360 storage.
Thema:

1. Xbox profile online status stuck on a 360 game - Similar Threads - profile online status

2. when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...: this feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privilege's 8db428b9-6e98-4e29-a3c3-7373c4d07ebc
  3. Why do I get the alert of “you can’t migrate your gta online profile while it’s signed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get the alert of “you can’t migrate your gta online profile while it’s signed in...: Don’t know how to sign out of old gen to migrate to enhanced gen e8f7a5ad-75f5-49c7-b061-036d6283af5a
  4. How can I access my online account if I've deleted my profile...get same

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I access my online account if I've deleted my profile...get same: My power pack died which resulted in loadsa problems for me .went into panic mode and pulled out me old 360 arcade to download profile..was not successful....got new power pack so went back to my...
  5. "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online": When I try to play L4D2 on my Xbox Series X it says "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online" despite the fact that I am on an adult account that allows...
  6. How can I reset my online profile after someone hacked it playing MWF3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I reset my online profile after someone hacked it playing MWF3?: While playing COD MWF3, someone hacked my account and dropped my ranking from 23 back to 1 among unlocking several achievements. How can this be reversed? a188c338-7cec-4d55-a8e8-60c3a85f81aa
  7. How do you get a custom profile picture from online on your profile on the Xbox app for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you get a custom profile picture from online on your profile on the Xbox app for...: How do you get a custom profile picture online on your profile on the Xbox app for Windows 10? I can't find the import custom picture button. This is after the loss of the Xbox console companion...
  8. I can’t download my online profile onto my Xbox 360. I’m getting error code 8007065B when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t download my online profile onto my Xbox 360. I’m getting error code 8007065B when...: Any help would be appreciated 8c28c90c-a9dd-4785-a58c-25726b587dad
  9. Why is my profile saying offline when the status is saying appearing online?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my profile saying offline when the status is saying appearing online?: My profile is saying I'm offline,but when I go to the account status, it's saying appearing online,and when I change it to offline,it says online status unknown,i turned off the Xbox,I restarted...
  10. My profile online status says I'm playing "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" when I'm playing a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile online status says I'm playing "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" when I'm playing a...: I was playing Fortnite and I asked my friend what it said I was playing to be sure if it was a problem and they said "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" 1875da2b-7d5d-400a-8fe4-b8857d82c496