Xbox Profile Game Status Glitch

Discus and support Xbox Profile Game Status Glitch in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. I am currently having an issue where every time I play an xbox 360 game, when I close the game my xbox game status continues to say l’m playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Anonymous_789_, Jun 21, 2023.

1. Xbox Profile Game Status Glitch

Hello. I am currently having an issue where every time I play an xbox 360 game, when I close the game my xbox game status continues to say l’m playing that game. It only fixes itself after hours of saying I’m playing the game, and will continue to say it even if my xbox console is off. If I play an xbox one/ series x|s game it will say I’m playing that game but once I close that game it will go right back to the 360 game I don’t currently have opened. Why is this happening? I’ve tried basically everything to fix it and I don’t know what’s causing this. It only does it for xbox 360 games. Any help?

:)

Anonymous_789_, Jun 21, 2023
  2. ARG BerserkeR Win User

Hi, Gerardo here. A fellow community member.

What happens to you is normal, as it happens to all of us. It is a server-side glitch
  3. Rostom L Win User

Profile status glitched out

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Let's re-add your account instead to refresh your account info. We will also perform a power cycle before adding your account back.

Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address linked with your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Xbox profile error - Not letting me download my xbox profile

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

-

Xbox Live currently has a service alert. Keep an eye on the Xbox Live status page, when everything is back to "Up and Running", you should be able to re-download your profile.

Regarding the "glitch in the system", that's also part of the service alert, and will be fixed soon.
  5. KodzukenApplePie Win User

Xbox Status glitch

The glitch still happens and i have no games running in the background on xbox when i am on the home screen it still shows i'm playing a game i quit playing. Then on my hp laptop it will show on my xbox game bar the same exact glitch on it as well when i don't have any games running on my laptop and i am using it for youtube and reading. The only way i can fix it when it happens after playing a 360 game is sometimes trying to play another game and quitting it but most of the time it doesn't work even doing that. I have even tried shutting down, restarting, and resetting the xbox the first time it happened and it didn't work it took a while for the glitch to fix itself. Just today the glitch happened again after I played injustice gods among us that is a 360 game i just recently bought from the store. I have no public test servers for any of my games downloaded for the glitch to happen so I really don't know what caused the glitch to being with.
  6. XBF - Drew Win User

Xbox Status glitch

Hi KodzukenApplePie,

Is the game still running in the background? I would check the quick start menu to see if there is anything there and confirm that the game is completely shut down.

If that doesn't resolve your issue, please report the problem on the Xbox console to help Team Xbox further investigate the issue.

Thanks,

XBF Drew
Thema:

1. Xbox Profile Game Status Glitch - Similar Threads - Profile Game Status

2. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  3. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  4. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  5. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  6. second game pass profile for my family

in XBoX Accessibility
    second game pass profile for my family: How do I create a second game pass profile for my family 352591e0-9ac9-490d-b11f-f28390d4a860
  7. Game maps not switching back with profile change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game maps not switching back with profile change: I have an xbox series x, and my gf has the series s. I recently logged her into my console to play her Way of the Hunter game, and when I signed her out, and myself back in, the game stays on her...
  8. Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...: And if it it’s not I really hope it does because Microsoft owns activison right so why won’t that be a thing? Also as in call of duty mobile I feel it should be the same it’s something small that...
  9. How do some non-Xbox games (from Steam etc.) show up on my profile's status in the Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do some non-Xbox games (from Steam etc.) show up on my profile's status in the Xbox...: I've been interested in this functionality for a while now but nobody has ever asked about it on the internet as far as I have found (I am on Windows 11). Some examples I can give are that...
  10. My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not actually playing it.

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not actually playing it.: My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not playing it. I'm assuming it's because I'm playing an xbox 360 game on a new gen console. Help would be appreciated submitted by...