Xbox profile forever in offline mode?

Discus and support Xbox profile forever in offline mode? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I have a buddy who has been in offline for the past 8ish years. He has tried absolutely everything, unplugging his console and resetting, buying a... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Tony1172, Jun 7, 2024.

1. Tony1172
    Tony1172 Guest

So I have a buddy who has been in offline for the past 8ish years. He has tried absolutely everything, unplugging his console and resetting, buying a new xbox, logging onto other xbox’s and going into online mode, etc. any method has had no success and all has led to his account still being in an “offline” status. Is anyone aware of this glitch?

:)

Tony1172, Jun 7, 2024
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

CONSOLE BAN<

Unfortunately, Xbox 360 console bans are not reversible or reviewable. It is banned forever, and can only be used in offline modes. Your only recourse is to work with the seller, if you can locate them.
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

Looks like your device is offline. PC

you could double check that your xbox is set to online mode and not offline mode. - offline mode
  4. maxen Win User

Multiple accounts (accidentally!) - none works.

Fantastic! That's great to hear.

The offline profile doesn't really count as once you delete it from the console it's gone forever, whereas the other two are backed up to Xbox Live and can be redownloaded by you on any console at any time. The offline profile literally only exists locally,
    while the others are online accounts.

Happy to see this work out. Now go enjoy some games. :)
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Why can't I play offline anymore!!

Here is a support article that explains what the requirements are to play your xbox one offline.

Play Xbox One games offline

Basically there has to be 2 requirements.

1. Xbox has to be your profiles Home Xbox.

2. Your Xbox network has to be in offline mode.
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

Xbox Live sign in failure

the offline mode should let you access your profile I believe, but I'm not sure
Thema:

1. Xbox profile forever in offline mode? - Similar Threads - profile forever offline

2. Can I make a fan made Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I make a fan made Xbox profile: I wanna make a Xbox fan made profile picture and want to send it to you so you can make it an official Xbox profile cf4ffc54-4739-4926-b3b5-c328ccdf616e
  3. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...
  4. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  5. party icon isnt showing up on friends profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party icon isnt showing up on friends profile: About a week and a half ago friend a on their xbox profile it stopped showing the headphones icon next to their name signifying that they're in a party. I can't view who's in their party or join...
  6. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  7. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  8. Xbox club profile picture or background image not uploading properly

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox club profile picture or background image not uploading properly: Whenever i try to set a custom profile picture or background picture for the xbox club i am the owner of, it doesnt keep the changes whenever i reload the "friends and community updates" app. I...
  9. I can’t sign in to any profile on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sign in to any profile on my Xbox Series X: Hello, For about 3 hours now I have been unable to sign in to any Xbox profile on my Series X. I have tried restarting my internet, my Xbox, and even factory reset my console. Nothing has worked....
  10. Xbox Series X won’t sign in/add profile

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X won’t sign in/add profile: Xbox Series X won't sign in/add profile I copied this problem from a 3 year old post that found no solutions, hopefully someone has the answer? I’ve tried restarting my Xbox, restarting my...