Xbox profile corrupted?

Discus and support Xbox profile corrupted? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I fixed my problem but I don't know if this will help you guys, first of all I noticed that I only get disconnected from blackops2 so I deleted the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Restorability, Feb 2, 2014.

  1. souhiiiPower
    souhiiiPower Guest

    Xbox profile corrupted?


    I fixed my problem but I don't know if this will help you guys, first of all I noticed that I only get disconnected from blackops2 so I deleted the most recent title update for blackops2 then went back on blackops2 to re install the update and I'm pretty
    sure it fixed it because I just had a 7hour game on zombies making it to round 68 with three people with all good connection, so I suggest you guys delete your recent title update for whatever game and re install it
     
    souhiiiPower, Feb 2, 2014
    #16
  2. Jesos Chrest
    Jesos Chrest Guest
    I disconnect from the dashboard too. My problem might just be bigger then, lol.
     
    Jesos Chrest, Feb 3, 2014
    #17
  3. My Xbox 360 show me error 831188FE in all profiles and I can't connect, trying fixed like in support page but I can't again.

    I need help!!

    PS: In my Xbox One I can connect normally.
     
    Luis E. Bornancin, Feb 3, 2014
    #18
  4. Xbox profile corrupted?

    My Xbox 360 show Error Code 831188FE and I can't connect with Live. I trying fixed with instructions in page support but not fixed.

    I need help please.

    PS: In my Xbox One connect normally!
     
    Luis E. Bornancin, Feb 3, 2014
    #19
  5. Jesos Chrest
    Jesos Chrest Guest
    Same for me. Only this account and I can't find a fix. Oh well, looks like I'm starting again...
     
    Jesos Chrest, Feb 3, 2014
    #20
  6. you can also try and transfer to a new account this can help that way u do not lose everything utherwise wait for microsoft or as the ambassadors help
     
    eduardruiter de, Feb 3, 2014
    #21
  7. Stratos 85
    Stratos 85 Guest
    ive found the solution guys try this

    Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

    Select Storage or Memory.

    Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller.

    Select Clear System Cache.

    Restart your console.

    Download Xbox LIVE profile.

    Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).

    Select Download Profile.

    Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.

    Enter your Microsoft account password.

    Post back and let us know if you were helped by this.
     
    Stratos 85, Feb 4, 2014
    #22
  8. Regisider
    Regisider Guest

    Xbox profile corrupted?

    Already done all that Stratos.
     
    Regisider, Oct 31, 2018
    #23
  9. Stratos 85 Win User

    Xbox profile corrupted?

    ive found the solution guys try this

    Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

    Select Storage or Memory.

    Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller.

    Select Clear System Cache.

    Restart your console.

    Download Xbox LIVE profile.

    Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).

    Select Download Profile.

    Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.

    Enter your Microsoft account password.

    Post back and let us know if you were helped by this.
  10. Restorability Win User

    Xbox profile corrupted?

    I never touch mmy ports and i do not see why that would help us, it is not like they randomly close..
  11. Jesos Chrest Win User

    Xbox profile corrupted?

    Same for me. My brothers are fine and only my account is disconnecting...
  12. souhiiiPower Win User

    Xbox profile corrupted?

    i have the same problem and i think your right about our profile being corrupted because my brothers account doesnt get disconnected and honestly i have a feeling this is microsofts problem that they cant fix, its not our internet connection at all they
    are just trying to figure out this problem by telling to reset redownload and all that ***
  13. Njoci Win User

    Xbox profile is corrupted

    Hi,

    It started a week ago for me as well, but I haven't change any credit card settings.

    Have you tried delete your account from your console and add it again? It fixed for some people but not for me :(
Thema:

Xbox profile corrupted?

Loading...
  1. Xbox profile corrupted? - Similar Threads - profile corrupted

  2. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  5. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  6. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  7. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  8. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  9. How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and...: The title pretty much shows it all. How to fix? I can't save on any more games and play certain games, nor connect to Xbox Live since it needs a update and the error code is a code i've never...
  10. Crusader Kings 3 (crash) - Tour bug corrupt Xbox profile

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crusader Kings 3 (crash) - Tour bug corrupt Xbox profile: My Crusader Kings 3 game (PC) keeps crashing after my King got back from a tour (new dlc) Since then (a few weeks ago), the game keeps crashing after the initial loading screen and I cannot start...